TbcMorris' post fire CT build

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
^^^^^ ok scratch being awesome there doing there job but not in a way i approve of. so far they have ransaked my place of buisness, my house, my brother in laws, and some customers of mine all in the name of look ing for parts. im fucking sick of it. i cant wait till they actually realize there wasting there time and do some real police work

/rant

tbcmorris

Mar 14, 2007
IJ.;1364821 said:
As I said in my PM it's more than likely someone you know Josh :(

ya except eveytime them searched theyve made it clear there making sure i didnt stash it somewhere. but im 100 percent agree it was someone close to me

Mk3runner;1364835 said:
It's not hard to read a public thread to see who's car is worth taking either.

unfortunetly way to true

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
well damn dude.. i just read last page and good grief the fire then this.. wtf and supras are cheap i dont get it.. must be all the goodies we put on them.. Hell i have 2 supras out front.. guess im glad i got a camera on them.. you have insurance ? what all did they take that was worth alot ?

tbcmorris

Mar 14, 2007
ok guys enough is enough for me i started taking pictures today and im going to part out whats left...that incleudes my 60-1, weisco pistons, rebuilt tranny, hks camshafts and some othe things. :(

NewWestSupras

SoupLvr
Mar 1, 2006
White Rock
I'm very sorry to hear that your car was stolen again. Damn, man, I hope those bastards get what they deserve for doing that. Lowlifes. gl with your sales. Hopefully someday you can build another Soup and it'll stay in your yard when you're not driving it!