Targa top/How I love it

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
My seals don't leak, I have a WeezLWings, and I didn't pick this car for its weight.

The weather has been good this summer. I often take off my targa just for the 10 minute drive home from work, then put it back on when I get home. I love the open air feeling. :)

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
Factory sunroof FTW!?

Actually, I haven't driven my sunroof car yet so I'm not sure how it will be. I'm just glad I'm not sealed inside like my old NA hardtop. That sucked balls!

My targa car was awesome. I used to love cruising with it off. In fact, I hardly ever tightened it down. I would just set it up there so the birds and the potential thieves wouldn't get any ideas. Now I have a factory sunroof car and everybody says that it;s the best of both worlds. I'm sure it'll be nice driving it, but I will no longer have this view from my driver's seat.

p750661_1.jpg

California + Targa = :naughty:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I <3 my targa.... And can't wait to cruise over the Harbour Bridge, past the Opera House on Monday with it off :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I want a targa :(...

but my car weighs about 3400lbs (as of yesterday, full interior).. and doesn't flex or feel likes it's going to cave into itself... so I can't complain!

(next supra will be a 89+ targa... or a mIV wingless targa... shhh)

CPT Furious

Now MAJ FURY!
Mar 30, 2005
KDOV
swaq said:
My seals don't leak, I have a WeezLWings, and I didn't pick this car for its weight.

The weather has been good this summer. I often take off my targa just for the 10 minute drive home from work, then put it back on when I get home. I love the open air feeling. :)

x2!!!

89TurboPC

May 10, 2007
Beach Cities, SoCal
Been driving the 89 for 12 yrs and the only time I really, really like or feel good about the car with the top off is when my 2 years old son prefer the supra over my 2 other cars (Matrix and Accord). Sometime he sat on the driver seat playing with the steering wheel, I ask him to go on the passenger side so I can move the car to the garage. Guess what he said? "No, No, mine". ;)

Cruising the PCH with the targa off on a sunny afternoon, price less. ;)

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
after driving a hardtop and a targa.. the hardtop is much stiffer.. hardtop ftw.. the few occations i take my top out its pimp, but if you want to race your car hardtop ftw..

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
2nd day i had my car running...the top came off..I absolutely love it and take it off whenever i get the chance.In fact its been off more in the past 3 days than it has been on.