taking a break from SM

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
none of you know yet, so ill tell you now.

If you are going to have any smartass remarks like "oh can i have her nomad!!" just dont post.

My wife recently kicked me out, and dumped me on the street. I have lost my soulmate, bestfriend, and my reason for life. im so incredibly hurt right now. i cant sleep, cant eat, the worst thing is, everywhere i go, there is such good memories that make me sad and start crying again.

I dont know what to do right now.. Im in jeopordy of losing my job because i have to drive 2 hours JUST to get to work. and i have zero cash for gas, not to mention i live in my car now.. even though MY name is on the lease of the apartment too.

she said she wants to stay best friends.. but the years with her were so wondrful.. i love her so much.

Anyways.. i most likely will try to sell my supra to cover my ass..

Not to mention next month im getting my surgery that will put me out of work for a month.

With that said, i have little access to computer.. and really no desire for anything right now. if your interestd in the car, look on craigslist northbay.

Ill be back people.. i just need my time.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Nomad707;1196630 said:
"she wants time alone to find herself because she hasnt been single in a long time"

Sounds like she's found someone else...............:3d_frown:

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
hey buddy I hope you get better, brighter days will come. It's just another road block in life.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
more like a speed bump. Women will come and go until you find the one that was meant for you. Don't let it get you to depressed.

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
Hey guys, lets start a fund for him, just pitch in whatever you can afford. I'm sure it will help.

Sorry to hear that man, thats why i've never had a real relationship.

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
im selling my rebuilt turbo with new wheel, seals and shaft for 180.. that would help me out alot too.. i have enough gas to go to work tomorow and thats it.. so i need to figure something out.

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
its both of our names on the lease.. she was being kindof mean and rude to me when it happened.. so i just left.. she will have to cover the bills herself now.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
I've been there before, my ex said almost exactly the same thing at the time. Don't let her push you around, and don't play her game. Get back in your apartment and tell her that if she needs to go find herself, she's not going to find herself in your apartment. You're living in your car so she can have so other dude in your apartment?!? I wouldn't let that happen for one second and you shouldn't either. It's not like it's a house with equity that you have to worry about having to split with her, it's an apartment with your name on the lease. I know it hurts, and it will for a while, but you need to man up and do what you need to do. Selling your turbo or your Supra isn't going to solve anything.

benchwarmer

Straight Cougar
Aug 2, 2007
Lancaster, CA
bigaaron beat me to it. If your name is on the lease and she decides she doesn't want to be with you anymore then kick her ass out. There is no reason for you to be homeless over this, that's ridiculous.

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
trust me id like to go back..but that would probably completely ruin my chances of getting back with her.

Her best friend just called me and told me that she talked to my wife and there was no one else.. she just wants to "be alone for a while"

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
bigaaron;1196670 said:
I've been there before, my ex said almost exactly the same thing at the time. Don't let her push you around, and don't play her game. Get back in your apartment and tell her that if she needs to go find herself, she's not going to find herself in your apartment. You're living in your car so she can have so other dude in your apartment?!? I wouldn't let that happen for one second and you shouldn't either. It's not like it's a house with equity that you have to worry about having to split with her, it's an apartment with your name on the lease. I know it hurts, and it will for a while, but you need to man up and do what you need to do. Selling your turbo or your Supra isn't going to solve anything.

:word8kn:

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
^What Aaron said! Who's name is on the utilities? Be careful or she will ruin your credit and not think twice about it. Get your ass back in that apt. She can not make you leave. Take care of yourself first and throw your pity party later.

Besides, if she gave half a shit about you, she would not let you be homeless and live in your car.