Tacoma area supras?

gilberjj

Friend of Fast
Apr 14, 2006
Tacoma, WA
Junkie said:
I create my own personal mosquito fogging system right now :cry: You missed it at the Nationals, it's worse now. I'm stuck driving the stocker SDR I visited you in :(

a fellow fogger eh?!?!?! for the past 3 summers, ive worked at benton county mosquito control. is there a mosquito control up there?

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Gonna' try to make it if I'm not working.:x: I'll be drivin' the little red 4-door, that sounds like it's running on three cylinders!:biglaugh:

gilberjj

Friend of Fast
Apr 14, 2006
Tacoma, WA
speed said:
Mine def won't be done. stopped by my welder yesterday... he's on vacation until nov5, so my IC pipes won't be done :(

thats a shame, come though even if you don't have a car. my car isn't going to be there either! haha, the joys of having a supra. i think its hilarious that we all have supras, but there will probably be like one there.

gilberjj

Friend of Fast
Apr 14, 2006
Tacoma, WA
mattsplat72 said:
I am going to come down from skagit county. NOT in my supra either lol I will driving my daily Where and when are we meeting?

Farrellis in parkland, off pacific ave. 8:30

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Woot, woot!!! Good, that's the spirit Duane! Snag Natey on your way down to my place!:biglaugh:
On an unrelated note...I was down doing my daily ({nightly}, actually!) grind, just off of 212th in Kent, when I heard a familar sound approaching quickly. I turned around to watch a red MkIV go by, followed closely by two, count em'! two Skylines!!!:icon_surp One R33, and an R32, both with big rollers, and angle mount exhausts! I believe the R32 is owned by the propreitor of Drift Office, but the dark red R33, I've never seen around these parts before. A couple of pretty cool 240's were taggin' along as well.
Hopefully we'll have a decent turnout tonight, even if some cool rides are missing, including mine.:cry:

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Tanya said:
I'm going to try to make it assuming I get my header/exhaust leak issues fixed....

DO IT!:icon_razz And bring Junkie, Wade and the other MkII peeps with ya'! Hope to see you there!:icon_bigg

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Eh, Junkie is in Everett and Wade is in Federal Way. Right now I'm planning on just bringing myself lol. Us mk2 heads had a real big meet last week, so I doubt people want to try to get together again, especially last minute shit.

Junkie

Another Old Guy
Aug 22, 2006
PacNW - Area 51
91T breezen' said:
DO IT!:icon_razz And bring Junkie, Wade and the other MkII peeps with ya'! Hope to see you there!:icon_bigg

Not this time. I'm just too damned tired to drive that far tonight. Besides, Kyle's bringing his beast over tonight, so I have it here in daylight tomorrow. His wiring/lighting issues have got to be something simple :sarcasm:

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Bleh. I'm not making it. Didn't do any work o the car today due to me crashing out for a few hours.

Next time...