SupraSport Custom 550cc Injectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
I need cores. I was going to send out a coupon but I sold all 5 sets I had in stock last week. so again...we need good 7MGTE cores

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
ma71supraturbo;1390871 said:
An reason the tolerance had doubled in a few months?

Yep...2 above to 2 below...so the injectors can be 548,549,550,551,552 to be in a set. If the flow rate is out of that spec they will be grouped and sold as a special sale item. Once built they are either pretty much dead on or not.
So the answer...we can't keep them on the shelf long enough to EXACT match them but they are all kept grouped tight enough to be the most precoius on the market to date....we actually have them checked by an outside company for performance. AND NO injector testing equipment on the market to date prints out a flow chart.....it is a joke if you get one! trust me guys don't buy because you get a sheet that has a copied paper showing something. If you think I am wrong have your paper sheet flow tested injectors tested against the sheet that came with your injectors...you will be suprised!
A hint:
your sheet should look like this
_________________________________________________________-550cc

NOT _ _
/ \ / \
________/ \ / \_________
\ /
\__/

that would show fluctuation on a sheet that should show EXACT ON or OFF........variation would show an injector that is not opening or closing all the way

The last set of RC injectors that were flow matched on there "data" sheet were about all within 50cc of each other.

Last edited:

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Not to single you out, but your posts are pointless and it's getting annoying.

I wanted to ask, if you do a coupon code would you be able to apply it to the site or is it just for the injectors? If so would it be for all of the injectors or just the 550's?

I asked here so the answer is there for everyone to see.

blk92suprat

J Zizzle
Jul 6, 2008
USA
How much discount would this coupon be good for?
My build is pretty much on hold until I get these 550's. If it's only good for a couple dollars then I'll go ahead and place my order.

Let us know SupraSport, Im ready to place my order with you guys next Wednesday the 9th.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.