SupraSport Custom 550cc Injectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
A group buy may be able to be arranged, I can probably make it easier and make a coupon for SM, I don't like to wait for group buys to end to start shipping.
I will need more cores, I am buying them as fast as I can find them and I am waiting for some to come in.

We will see wait combinations we can do for different cc sizes

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Well, I'm happy to hear they're not re-branded Venom's.

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
I finally found the ASNU machine that is used to test every injector we sell
This shows exactly why "flow charts" for injectors are pretty much fake

Enjoy and watch the whole thing...I know it's long

watch

SupraMan1987

Mar 8, 2006
Hickory area, NC
We have an ANSU machine pretty much identical to the one in Jacks video at school, and I will support him in saying their is no way that thing could be made to print. It's runnign a really simple block text interface with no screen to make print, and no serial or USB port to even hook it up to a printer.

MA70_Powa

Boost Addict
Jun 17, 2007
Tasmania
how much would it be to ship these to AUS?
I'll probably order a set within the next 2 or 3 weeks and kinda need to know how much to save :)

May 18, 2007
Aarhus
The Greddy (Denso) injectors are also direct fit regarding rail and plugs.

How do these SS 550 injectors compare to the Greddy ones? I assume they wil have the same four nozzles and the same spray pattern?

I know the Greddy injectors are slightly more expensive.

Which ones would you guys get if the price difference didn't matter?

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
720 and 1000 out soon. 720's will have good atomization the 1000 will be the same as PTE and RC just way less expensive and factory clips. I should have it all ready in the next 3 weeks. We will need cores!!!

MA70_Powa

Boost Addict
Jun 17, 2007
Tasmania
Ack! I just went to order a set, along with the LIPP lex afm adapter, and it came up as 121 USD for shipping! I took the afm adapter off and it came up as $71 for shipping :( surely adding the afm adapter wont cost an extra $50 to post?

I've tried clicking on the 'display rates' link but nothing happens.

How can I pick a cheaper option?

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
MA70_Powa;1313942 said:
Ack! I just went to order a set, along with the LIPP lex afm adapter, and it came up as 121 USD for shipping! I took the afm adapter off and it came up as $71 for shipping :( surely adding the afm adapter wont cost an extra $50 to post?

I've tried clicking on the 'display rates' link but nothing happens.

How can I pick a cheaper option?

Give suprasport a call or send an email (as you're sort of limited by the time of day) and they'll take care of you.

91TurboDave

Suprafile
Nov 8, 2007
Washington
Any further updates on a GB or a coupon? Do the NA injectors fit the bill(for cores)? I missed it if these questions were answered. I am scouring for extra sets of injectors through local yards, the NA ones are easy to locate, turbo ones not so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.