suprashootout anybody?!?!

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
I wish I could go. I can't even afford to drive out of my county, nevermind state >.<

boosted1jz

in reconstruction
May 9, 2005
alpharetta ga
www.cardomain.com
hitch a ride with some1!!!!!! we just need more mk ii's and mk iii's!!!!!!!

jeremy has said that the problem with having separate classes, and that they could care less about the mk ii and iii is that there are only a small handful of them that come out so he doesnt feel that there should even be a class....

chris

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
that sucks. if life was cheaper (lol) I'd definitely bring my slowpra, and force my aunt and friend to come in their mkIIs...that makes at least 3.

damn gas prices :3d_frown:

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
boosted1jz said:
that would be awsome!!! last year there was a very very nice mk ii!!! probably 1 of the cleanest i have seen in a long time!

next to yours that is ;)

heh it's probably a good thing I don't go, or my cars "clean" image would be destroyed :biglaugh:

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
i MIGHT go...and i do...ill be bringing at least 3 more mk3s with me....

dont know yet...

oh and by the way.... they dont get more mk2's and mk3's to show up BECAUSE they dont have more stuff for them like seperate classes etc... but whatever...

boosted1jz

in reconstruction
May 9, 2005
alpharetta ga
www.cardomain.com
thats y im trying to get more mk ii's and mk iii's to show up......

also its not as fun when there are 2-3 mk ii and iii's cause every1 knows they are getting a trophy LOL i like competition!!!

ideal.... let me know if u are coming!!!! it will be cool to meet some guys/gals off the sites :D

chris

boosted1jz

in reconstruction
May 9, 2005
alpharetta ga
www.cardomain.com
sorry to hear bout ur car :( whats wrong with it????

cant wait!!! im soooo ready 4 this! my car will be running in about a week, then its break in time, and tuning time and getting ready 4 the shootout!

chris

Spiv

hooligan
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando, Fl
boosted1jz said:
jeremy has said that the problem with having separate classes, and that they could care less about the mk ii and iii is that there are only a small handful of them that come out so he doesnt feel that there should even be a class....

chris

seems like the mkIII guys downright avoid the big meets dominated by mkIVs. I saw more MKIIIs at an impromtu "let's all show up to one of the random street meets" in orlando than I did at the central florida supra meet. Had a good group show up to cars for charity 2005 too.

I think if we want to change this, we all need to show up with clean, attractive cars in force over and over again. Try to beat out some of the discrimination.

I do my part, though I don't know that I can make it to atlanta; halloween time is a sorta special time for me, got my own set of gigs to go to.

boosted1jz

in reconstruction
May 9, 2005
alpharetta ga
www.cardomain.com
well.... i had a mishap on sunday where my cam gear dowl pin decided to shear off, thus taking the bolt with it.... well today i got it all back together and was hoping that since JZ engines are non-interference that i would be ok..... well damn i was wrong looks like i probably bent a few valves but atleast 1... cause i have NO compression in cyl 2 and under 150 in the rest.........

so unless i can pull the $$ out my ass to get new valves and get the engine back together b4 the shootout... cause my wallet is tapped

every1 who is going....... have fun!!! take lots o pix and vid!!!

chris