SupraMania Stickers are ready!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PrOjEcTsUpRa0405

all i can say is, how about some different font's and things of that nature, that way we all dont look the same. to much of the same isnt a good thing! :3d_frown:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Too much work. Feel free to make your own offerings and make them available, though. :D
PrOjEcTsUpRa0405 said:
all i can say is, how about some different font's and things of that nature, that way we all dont look the same. to much of the same isnt a good thing! :3d_frown:

P

PrOjEcTsUpRa0405

alright, it will take me a little time, since i work in afternoon, my schedule sucks!

turboa7mgte

HECK YES I DID!!!
Mar 30, 2005
Delavan, WI.
i checked with the post office and they said the stickers are still in transit...

You should have them any Day now guys!!!

Keep me posted

turboa7mgte

HECK YES I DID!!!
Mar 30, 2005
Delavan, WI.
Did you get them yet Grim? I sent them USPS..... I sent them the same day i sent a pacage to Australia.... he got his Package.... i am shocked that you didnt get yours yet!

Let me know as soon as you get them... and if you need more

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Got 'em in the mail. Finally!

Gotta stop by Office Depot, find an envelope size that is big enough, then check shipping prices for that envelope size. Then I'll post a thread so you can all have them.

Anyone coming to the PacNW meet in Portland can likely get them directly from me there. :)

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
bleh, I would've went with 0 or 5 on the rear window, 5 on the back side windows, and the legal 15% on front windows. Windshield is getting...*thinks* I think it's 30% up from the bottom and 30% down from the top is as far as you can tint it here in good ol' MO...

Status
Not open for further replies.