SupraMania Stickers are ready!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric_Odie

Apr 17, 2005
Fremont, Ca.
www.cardomain.com
the stickers look sweet! i had a question tho, is it possible if i would be able to get one of them mirrored. like i want to put a supramania.com sticker on both sides of the car, but i like that mirrored effect. anyone know what i'm talking about? haha i don't know any other way to explain it.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Eric_Odie said:
the stickers look sweet! i had a question tho, is it possible if i would be able to get one of them mirrored. like i want to put a supramania.com sticker on both sides of the car, but i like that mirrored effect. anyone know what i'm talking about? haha i don't know any other way to explain it.
No. I can, however, give you the artwork, which you could take to a sticker shop and get a one-off mirror cut for yourself.

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Pardon my negligence, but how much for just one? I wanna put it on the sunshade when it comes in (it'll have nothing on it so this would be fine I guess).

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
So am I correct to have read into this enough to assume that you are NOT taking orders at the moment? That's what I've gathered so far, but from all the people asking for them, I'm not all too sure...

I'd like to inquire a bit on pricing though. I believe you'd said they'd be around $2 each before. Any chance on a discount if I buy a dozen?

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Jetfixr757 said:
...Grim how about the link....
GrimJack said:
William, which link?
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
So am I correct to have read into this enough to assume that you are NOT taking orders at the moment? That's what I've gathered so far, but from all the people asking for them, I'm not all too sure...?...
Well thank you for reading it for me, because I don't know how many posts I have to read to get my two stickers. There is quite a bit of confusion going on here. lol May I recommend that when they are out and ready for sale, and ready to be claimed by the 'first come first served'; we just sticky that thread...(the one that will be made). So I will keep my eyes open for a sticky thread when they are ready for the taken & payin'.

Fair enough, Grimster? [EDIT: I said Grim (or Grimster) because I assumed you would make that thread.]

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Tony - you are right on the money. I'll be making a new stickied thread, it will include cost, payment, and shipping details, and it will all be done after I have the stickers in hand.

Actually, I'll likely update both of the old threads with a link to the new one and close them, just to automatically update anyone who has subscribed to one of these threads.

turboa7mgte

HECK YES I DID!!!
Mar 30, 2005
Delavan, WI.
That is up to Grim if you want to get them from me, as it is his art work and the Money for the stickers goes to this site... If Grim gives me the OK I will be glad to get you some Stickers but you would have to send him the money..... I can cut some more up for ya in no time...but once again... the Money has to go to GrimJack...

matt... You will love that Turbo A duct!!! I am glad to see you got it too!!!! Aussie shipping takes a little bit to get here...but you will get it for sure..
Grim...The Stickers have been shipped and you should be getting them Very Soon...If you need more please let me know!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.