D34DC311 - ?ink on ?shirt
Black87turbo - ?ink on ?shirt
giterboosted - ?ink on ?shirt
Boostinsupragirl
Forcedtorque - ? Black ink on Red shirt

Unsure;

? Shaeff - White ink on Black Shirt
? Foreverpsychotic - ?ink on ?shirt

Bigdough & Sil, I left you off cos you just said you liked but didn't seam to indicate you if you wanted one :) The other unsures seam like you wanted one but yeah not sure! lol

More soon!

Moved my name to the Dammit list. I'm in unless the final price is too much over $30 American

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I want White with black ink. Price is kinda weird, but I guess it will be since its coming from aussie land.

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
i WANT A SHIRT DAMMIT List;
1)Requiem +Australian Peeps
2)Poodles - ?ink on ?shirt
3)JustinGotA1j - ?ink on ?shirt
4)D34DC311 - ?ink on ?shirt
5)Black87turbo - ?ink on ?shirt
6)giterboosted - ?ink on ?shirt
7)Boostinsupragirl
8)Forcedtorque - ? Black ink on Red shirt
9)tsuper92- black ink on red shirt

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Poodles;1049955 said:
I dislike white shirts though, as they seem to attract dirt like a bitch and I can't keep em clean!!

Agreed. Black/blue/grey shirt with white ink for my taste. Gimme one.:love:

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
Spoken to supplier, I've got 2 sample T's on their way on monday. So hopefully the will be here mid-late next week. Assuming they are as good as I hope, I'll be able to confirm colours and prices then. OH I don't think I mentioned this earlier but I only do limited runs of stuff.

Sizes to come with confirmation of the shirts :)

Bigdough666 - No probs! I'll have a confirmed price by mid/late next week!

Forcedtorque - I'll confirm the postage this week as well so you can have a confirmed AUD price, then it just comes down to conversion at the time. But I doubt it will come close to $30 USD.

D34DC311 - Whats wrong with the price? (not asking in a nasty way just in general) In australia most T's go for around $30-55 AUD, how does that stack up to US T's? Probably not so good because the ozzy dollar is so strong at the moment. I certainly don't want it to drop again (cos I can get US parts in at a decent price now!) but knowing the ozzy dollar it wont take long to fall again! You guys just need a good few weeks and it will be back to 65-75cents to a buck :p

Boostinsupragirl & Poodles - At the moment I'd like to keep it to the 4 cores (White, Red, Light Grey marle and Black), altho if no body likes the look of the white ink on black (cos of the roughtless mentioned) I'll happily swap it over for another colour. 4 Colours makes life easy for me, just so I don't have to double up on every shirt (to cover muck ups and mistakes) and just have some extras just in case. But I can look at one offs, tho they may be a touch more because they will be the only ones. If you really want a special colour PM me and we'll talk! :)

Thanx again for all the responses! Still surprised how fast this is all moving! I wasn't even sure there would be anyone wanting one.

I WANT A SHIRT DAMMIT List;
01) Requiem +Australian Peeps
02) Poodles - ?ink on ?shirt
03) JustinGotA1j - ?ink on ?shirt
04) D34DC311 - Black ink on White shirt
05) Black87turbo - ?ink on ?shirt
06) giterboosted - ?ink on ?shirt
07) Boostinsupragirl
08) Forcedtorque - Black ink on Red shirt
09) SWD_Fredester_3 - Black ink on grey/white Shirt
10) SupraOfDoom - Black ink on grey Shirt or white on black
11) Foreverpsychotic - Black ink on grey Shirt
12) 91supran/a - White ink on Black Shirt
13) ms07s - White Ink on black/grey
14) tsuper92- black ink on red shirt
15) surferofthesnow - ? white ink on black shirt

Unsure;
? Shaeff - White ink on Black Shirt

Last edited:

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
Oops missed one sorry!

SupraOfDoom, I guess its a case of if this all goes well and people are keen on another shirt I could design a new one specifically for the pre 89. I want to make sure this all goes as smooth as possible before looking at more! :p

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I wasn't saying something was wrong with the price, was just weird to see aussie $$, I didn't think about you being in aussie land. $20 a shirt is reasonable, most here go for like $15-20 shipped when they are made in the USA, so an extra $3 for shipping seems about right.