Supra Shirt, (SM approved)

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
Hey all,

I'm from the land downunder forums (where women glow and men plunder lol sorry couldn't help myself :3d_frown:) Anyhoo, I did this T design up for a cruise a bunch of us were ment to go on but it ended up getting cancelled so now I have a T design for a dead cruise. SO I offered it on here as as an EOI.

The amount of keen people has been overwhelming! Thanks heaps again to every one! So I'm planing to do a run of shirts. I normally only do limited runs, as I hand screen all this kind of stuff by hand myself at home, so I'll do one large order plus a few spares.

With out further ado the design:

p1048560_1.jpg

p1048560_2.jpg

COLOURS

Black ink, Red Ink (only for white) and White ink (only for black)

White shirt
Red Shirt
Light Grey Shirt
Black Shirt

Photo of shirts minus Black;
p1048560_3.jpg

Because they are hand screened, the supercoat white ink I have for black shirts DOESN'T give a 100% perfect finish. The print has a bit of a rough or distressed look. Usually this is only on large solids so should have no real bearing on this design, but be aware if you order a white ink on black shirt there maybe slight defects. Heres a pic of the finish:
p1048560_4.jpg

SIZING
To check your size accurately all you need to do is grab a long ruler or tape measure and your fav Tee. Now lay that shirt out flat, and measure the distance between the arm pits. In Centimeters ;) I have done a conversion to inches tho its only a guide! The CM sizes are definite. Now take that measurement and compare it to the handy table below:

S 46cm -18.1"
M 51cm -20"
L 56cm -22"
XL 61cm -24"
2XL 66cm -26"
3XL 71cm -28"
4XL 76cm -30"
5XL 81cm -31.9"
6XL 86cm -33.9"

LADIE'S! If you would like a shirt, PM me for sizing. I can get ladies shirts in, Same colours although i might be abler to get special ladies colours in instead depending on interest :)

PRICING
Sizes S-2XL are $25 USD delivered.
Sizes 3XL - 6XL are $27 USD delivered.

Sorry but the 3XL + are more expensive from the manufacturer. :|

PAYMENT

Paypal is my weapon of choice. My "account" (minus the spaces) " loaded_design @ iprimus .com .au "
For those that don't know, log into your paypal account click the 'Send Money' then enter the email account the amount and the currency (US Dollars) and send. Easy peasy.

TIMELINE

I'm going to put a dead line on this of 18th of July. After that time I'll order in all the Tee's. Going by previous experience is that the order will arrive 5-7 days later (a week). After that I'll start printing and send the shirts out as they are done working down the list. I'd like to say that I'd have them out in a week, but it maybe 2-3 depending on the number of Tee's and work load at the time but I will keep everyone up to date with the eta on the shirts.

Updated list!
01) Requiem
04) D34DC311 - Black ink on White shirt - L PAID SENT
08) Forcedtorque - Black ink on Red shirt - 2XL PAID SENT
09) SWD_Fredester_3 - Black ink on grey PAID SENT
13) ms07s - Black ink on Grey shirt - XL x2 PAID SENT
14) tsuper92- black ink on red shirt - XL PAID SENT
20) Gilsdorf- Black ink on Grey shirt & Black ink on Red shirt - XL PAID SENT
21) The Dude - Black ink on Red shirt - XL PAID SENT
25) MA70witBoost - White Ink on Black Shirt - S PAID SENT
26) bhmsupra - Black ink on grey shirt - XL PAID SENT
28) xarewhyayen - Black ink on Grey shirt - L PAID SENT
31) shaeff- white ink on black shirt - M PAID SENT
32) Davismj711 - White ink on Grey shirt S/XL PAID
36) CalsonicGTR - Black Ink on Red Shirt - L PAID SENT
37) Kckazdude - Black Ink on Grey Shirt - 2XL PAID SENT
38) BRIAN - Black ink on white shirt - L PAID SENT
39) Pugz - White ink on black shirt - 3XL PAID SENT
43) Mk3Les - Black ink on white shirt - White ink on red shirt - 2XL PAID
44) Xsjado - Red ink on White shirt - S PAID Pickup
45) forcefedsupra - White ink on Black shirt - XL PAID SENT
46) Shenronzero - White ink on Black Shirt - L PAID SENT
47) Roundfinger - White Ink on Black - 2XL PAID SENT
48) Gachax - Black Ink on White Shirt - L PAID SENT
49) Fatboy13 - White Ink on Black Shirt - XL PAID
50) Kyosho - Black Ink on White Shirt - 40BAZILLIONXL PAID awaiting
16) Supra Andrew- White ink on black shirt XL PAID SENT
41) andreasericson - White ink on black shirt - XL PAID

Not paid -
40) Upgradedsupra - Black ink on white shirt - L
42) Voluum - White ink on black shirt - 2XL x2
33) TuRbOdReAmZ87 - White ink on Black shirt
34) BorHor - White ink on Black shirt
35) mjtoll23 - Black ink on White Shirt - XL
30) frontierguy25 - Black ink on Red shirt
27) TaSe -Red ink on White shirt
22) TheNewRed - Black ink on red shirt
23) Annoying Rob - White ink on black shirt
24) Rmk3turbo - Black ink on Red shirt
15) surferofthesnow - ? white ink on black shirt
17) Silent Deatz - black ink on red shirt XXXL please
18) Brady - White ink on black shirt
19) SteveN - ? ink on ? shirt
20) Gilsdorf- White ink on Grey shirt & Black ink on Red shirt
02) Poodles - Black ink on Grey shirt
03) JustinGotA1j - Black ink on White shirt (North american XL)
10) SupraOfDoom - Black ink on grey Shirt or white on black
11) Foreverpsychotic - Black ink on grey Shirt
12) 91supran/a - White ink on Black Shirt
05) Black87turbo - ?ink on ?shirt
06) giterboosted - ?ink on ?shirt
07) Boostinsupragirl - Red ink on Gray shirt. - S

Last edited:

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Any chance we can get a light grey shirt with that in black? I already have a couple white supra shirts, and a black titan shirt.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I will take one if you make it on a black shirt with the design in white. :)

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
Wow! I was hoping for a good response but I didn't actually expect it! Thanx for all the interest! I'll definatly turn it into a screen now, :D

As for colours and sizes etc;

Ink's I have are Black, red and supercoat white (for printing onto dark colours). Black and red ink come out perfect, White always seams to give me a 'rough' or 'worn' look, which is actually really popular atm, SO I can do a white on black altho it WILL look WORN compared to any other. If your happy with that then yeah I can do! :) I can actualy get a shot of a test shirt I did with another design showing the white on black 'worn' look if you are still interested.

Shirt colours; I'm going to order all the shirts in so really size and colour easy done, tho I'd rather not get too many colours in. So maybe limit to White, Red, Light Grey (Marle?) and black (if there are any takers!).

As for price, If I get say 15+ people wanting one I can get them in cheaper (and even better quality) from a direct wholesaler which means that it will cost approx 20-25 (worst case) for the shirts plus postage, which I would imagine would be around $5-10 give take. Thats all in Australian, which I think is currently $1aud to ~90cents USD. So USD delivered $22 - 28ish? I hope that is ok by everyone?

Oh and for sizes I'll get the chest size of all their T's when I talk to them so you can all measure your chest and get the right size. I'll give you some more detailed instructions on sizing once I confirm the shirt and sizes.

There is about 7ish that have said they want one here and 5 localy. So I'll get a price on some shirts tonight/tomorrow and can probably have a confirmed price in the next few days. THen I should be able to print them up not this weekend coming but the one following depending on the arrival of the T's.

If this all sounds good to you and you 100% want one then put your name on the list and I'll get it moving asap! :)

I WANT A SHIRT DAMMIT List;
Requiem +Australian Peeps

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
Oh in case any of you are worried about buying a T from a Supramania lowposter here are some details about me :)

My website;
www.malicious.com.au

My toymods profile; (not very interesting but yeah)
http://www.toymods.net/forums/member.php?u=1124

I'm also on supraforums.com.au as ReQuieM but I don't visit there much any more. Altho I do have an Itrader rating on there as I go back every now and then to buy/sell parts.

I know the australian Dan on here (TRDHKS who was meant to be part of the failed cruise).

Oh yeah any other Q's just ask :)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
ReQuieM;1049335 said:
Hey IJ who should I talk to about this? I'm not really sure on teh mania web structure.

Oh and if anyone is that worried I'm happy to have IJ come over grab the shirts and post em himself! lol Tho I'm sure he'd rather not

Nah I'll just hit you until you post em ;)

I've posted in the Mod forum and will get back to you with a decision.

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
LOL sorry no pink :p I don't think I could ever do that, let alone to a supra shirt!

OK so I think I have my shirts pinned down, just waiting to confirm pricing and delivery. Looks like they will take 5-15 day to arrive depending on availability. This style also has sizing available all the way up to 6XL :O but the 3XL to 6XL will cost more unfortunately. OH and ladies there WILL be a ladies cut T available if you'd prefer, just let me know. Only issue will be fitting the design onto the T tho I will cross that bridge when I get to it. Don't stress ;)

So its just a case of approval from Mods and confirmed numbers now, so if you want copy and paste the list below and ad your name to it in a post :) I've added people that said they wont one, if you change your mind just let me know or copy paste and remove your name! Also if you could add your preference in colour ink/shirt and maybe size as a guide only for the moment that would be sweet.

I WANT A SHIRT DAMMIT List;
Requiem +Australian Peeps
Poodles - ?ink on ?shirt
JustinGotA1j - ?ink on ?shirt
D34DC311 - ?ink on ?shirt
Black87turbo - ?ink on ?shirt
giterboosted - ?ink on ?shirt
Boostinsupragirl

Unsure;
? Forcedtorque - ? Black ink on Red shirt
? Shaeff - White ink on Black Shirt
? Foreverpsychotic - ?ink on ?shirt

Bigdough & Sil, I left you off cos you just said you liked but didn't seam to indicate you if you wanted one :) The other unsures seam like you wanted one but yeah not sure! lol

More soon!