Supra Recognition?

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
Well...I saw the only other Supra in Venice the other day...oddly enough (its in Houston, Texas. I know, I was surprised too. [/Lewis Black]) it was an MkIV with big single and FMIC. I shouted "nice car" and he smiled, and proceeded to prove that he had a big single :biglaugh:

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
lagged said:
awww you sound so sad. :icon_razz

Yeah, I cry about it every night. :wtc: :sonic:

That's ok, he has plastered a few very lame stickers on his car and doesn't take care of it very well. He used to have light up windshield washers, but I think he removed those, and, congradulations to him, put a Super Dragger cat back on (a mod that actually does something other than look lame). I'm more sad for the car than anything.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
heh, i've seen maybe 3 mkiii's in my area in the two years i've owned mine. all of them were stock. i've never actually spoken to a fellow mkiii guru in person.

-shaeff

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
shaeff said:
heh, i've seen maybe 3 mkiii's in my area in the two years i've owned mine. all of them were stock. i've never actually spoken to a fellow mkiii guru in person.

-shaeff
likewise i've only met former mkIII owners that drive new toys now. not so much guru's though.

B

Boostaddctn

No I don't wave at all because I believe they might think I am going to the welfare line with them... aight peace

B

Boostaddctn

GrimJack said:
:bsflag:
No way - you just don't want them to find out that they are RIGHT.

Actually I am serious, ask some of the BAS guys, I am one of the few that don't wave at other mk3 owners... I also don't like it if I am not at a meet and some other mk3 owner comes up checking out my car either... aight peace :chicken: