Supra Movie??

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
Sl1dewaysSupra said:
Dude we know there's a Supra in taxi. In the big pile up when the dumbass cop tries to take a car to chase those bitches!!! Give it up w/ that retarded movie already!

i know. its just...they fucked up that supra, what a waste. when i saw that part i was like oh theres a supra, 5 seconds later its shit. :wtc:

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
OneJoeZee said:
Where's the scene where the car breaks down during the chase from overheating and rodknock?

Joe;
Are you saying that the 1JZ blows head gaskets too?!:icon_surp Because, it's pretty clear that the car in this vid, is indeed a 1JZ. First off, it sounds like one,(most of the vid) second off, the tach redlines at 7k rpm, third off, weren't the 89+cars all 1J's in Japan? Even the lopey idle, kinda sounds like a cammed up 1j. I don't know, it could just be my crappy speakers! biglaugh:

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
Lessons to be learned from this film:

1) Supras never get scratched, dented or take any kind of other damage
2) Supras in Asia sound funny...
3) Girlfriends and Supras can't co-exist in a man's life...the Supra will ultimately kill her

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
SupraDerk said:
Lessons to be learned from this film:

1) Supras never get scratched, dented or take any kind of other damage
2) Supras in Asia sound funny...
3) Girlfriends and Supras can't co-exist in a man's life...the Supra will ultimately kill her

LMFAO!! That is so true it isn't even funny!! My Supra does get jealous every once in a while...gotta hold her back!!:biglaugh:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
91T breezen' said:
Joe;
Are you saying that the 1JZ blows head gaskets too?!:icon_surp Because, it's pretty clear that the car in this vid, is indeed a 1JZ. First off, it sounds like one,(most of the vid) second off, the tach redlines at 7k rpm, third off, weren't the 89+cars all 1J's in Japan? Even the lopey idle, kinda sounds like a cammed up 1j. I don't know, it could just be my crappy speakers! biglaugh:

Don't think any euro spec cars came 1J.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
Theres a supra in MAC AND ME, a red pre 88

MKIII N00b said:
in the movie taxi, the one with queen latifah they have a supra in the beggining of the movie, where that fallon guy stops all the cars, theres a blue supra with a donut on the right front wheel.

Have you seen the origanl taxi??? It takes place in franch and its sick!!! No mountin bikes-gas powered scooters, No crown vic-Peugeot :icon_bigg