Supra Movie??

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
It does not make any sense because it is just short "clips" of a full movie/film that have a supra in the scene. :)

I also think some of the car sound was dubbed in. :3d_frown:

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Yeah...the cams in that Supra sounded STUPID...literally.:3d_frown:
They must have retarded the timing then pull 3 spark plugs and got FLOWMASTERS on it...:icon_evil

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
I don't recall the Supra in taxi...there is also one in Bruce almighty...

There is one, or two actually in the movie "Beverly Hills Brats" the daughter "Tiffany" drives it in a race against her brother in a corvette at the very beginning of the movie...it's a red 88 turbo targa w/ a license plate that reads: "SPOILED1" LOL...then there is a white one in the background later in the movie

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Ummmmm yea Ddin't hear a turbo and the cams lopped like a v8 would very odd indeed, story made lil to no sense, the car was cool had blue headlights and was a white targa and supposedly turbo as well Just like my white supra so its ok, for that vid it shoulda been a black turbo a with limo tint lol to be EVIL muahahahahahahaha

Sl1dewaysSupra

Destroyer of FWD's
Mar 14, 2006
Colorado
Dude we know there's a Supra in taxi. In the big pile up when the dumbass cop tries to take a car to chase those bitches!!! Give it up w/ that retarded movie already!