Supra Love.

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
Ever since my buddy asked me if he should buy a 92 with a fubar engine for 800 bucks... You know who you are. I ended up buying an 87 turbo as a first car and ended up junking it later. Bought an 86 Corolla SR5 next and all the while i missed the Supra. Here i am 2 years later(on the dot i think) and 20 years old with an 89 turbo. It has its problems but it runs ok and boosts great. Now every time i drive the Corolla or any N/A car for that matter i feel empty. Even my moms car which is rated at 240HP and 250TQ. If it lacks boost i dont like it end of story.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
I feel in love after riding around with my uncle in his na. I ended up driving it down the road when i was 11. That's when it all started, I always wanted to ride in it and when i was around 14, he said he would give it to me (never happened).

While is car was in the garage, i figured i'd start looking it up on the internet and see what all i could find out about the car. Found a picture of the motor, took it home, looked at it, looked at the picture, did this a couple more times.
"This one has a "t" in the middle, my uncles don't.... oh well... it still has a sunroof lol

4 years later, finally got an NA, hit a deer 3 day's after having it. Still drove it with the headlights up, was gonna drop the turbo motor into it, with an hks fcon deal fell through.

Now a little under 3 years, later. I have a 89 turbo that i'm rebuilding... Wanna sell, but can't find anything else i wanna drive that is remotely in my price range

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
My Supra is my girl...

I spend money on her and get her nice things. I ride her whenever I want, and ride her hard. She lets everyone around know that she means business. She waits patiently when I'm at the bar drinking with buddies and never asks me to leave haha.

But on a more serious note, turbo'd 3 liter I6 in WOT hitting 2nd and kicking out the rear just feels right.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
slowpra na-t;1324574 said:
it's the sound.... the sound of the turbo when it starts to spool, the rev of the engine, the clouds of white smoke after doing a burn-out,

I guess the engineers failed, because they tried like hell to avoid all of that.

Doward;1324959 said:
The smooth purr of the I6 / fully independent suspension down the highway xxxxxxxxxx.

That about covers it Dow. Understated greatness. I liked that nobody noticed it, and when they did, didn't know what it was. Until that stupid ass movie.

Cycoclown

SHAAWING!!!
Jan 18, 2008
Vacaville, CA
www.myspace.com
Quality, Looks, The Potential, *TARGA*, Offers people give me.

only thing i dont like is that its hard to have sex in. im 6'1" and theres only so much i can do

Maintance is only the key to reliability, if you just lay around and do nothing, so will the car

thats why i love supras. Keeps me motivated and excel to do better things :)

supraphoenix

broke and hating it
Mar 14, 2009
Colorado
I love my supra because it was my first car, because when I sit in it everything else disappears and its just me and my baby :)

and the lumbar support :p

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I :love: Supra, because for under $20,000 (including purchase price) I will have 500+hp... LESS than the purchase price of a stock TT MKIV :D

(And i will rub this fact in to all my MkIV-driving mates)

dumbo

Supramania Contributor
Jul 16, 2008
Albera, Too Far North
LilMissMkIII;1333664 said:
I :love: Supra, because for under $20,000 (including purchase price) I will have 500+hp... LESS than the purchase price of a stock TT MKIV :D

(And i will rub this fact in to all my MkIV-driving mates)

But it's not a mk4...