Supra Key Chain... interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
No sending money yet. It looks like my next step is to get them the logo and they will create a digital mock-up to see what it would look like (you know I'll be posting that bad boy up for everyone to see). Then we just have to decide on a size - unfortunately they must all be the same size or we would have to do two purchases - and would need double the people.

Once I give them the greenlight (read MONEY) they say 7 - 10 working days and they will be in the mail to me. It is possible that we could have these by the end of March! DAYUMN!

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
KeithH said:
I have a concept in mind. I'll post up a pic of an existing keychain (not the one we are going to have) tonight.

Looking at either 1.5" or 2" long. Found out that the color is done by hand so I am asking if I can have different colors available - not guaranteed yet.

Basic design would be the MkIII Supra logo in red and some metal surrounding the logo to keep everything together.

It looks like we have made the 2nd price level. Is everyone ok with putting their money down at this price point and if we make the next level I will issue refunds when I send out the keychains?
I say 1.5 inches long, and have the Supra logo in black. I think everyone can agree when I say that black matches everything.

-Matt

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
OK... unless there are some objections we'll go with the 1.5" (You guys do realize that we're talking length not height right?)

That'll actually bring down the discount points too. Pricing would be:
40 - 49 $12.99
50 - 59 $11.99
60 - 69 $10.99
70+ $9.99

That would put us right around the $10.99 price with a serious possibility of hitting the $9.99 price.

I'll work on the order page tonight.

TargaSupra

Apr 4, 2005
Africa
I paid for one 4 years ago at the Toyota dealer for $15. It looked exactly like the brass one in the picture except my is all black with brush like gold color font writing. I'll get a picture tonight when I get home.
untitled18wu1.jpg
p158719_1.jpg

Last edited:

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
You guys ROCK! Just looking at this thread we are somewhere between 55 and 60 - not bad for just over 24 hours.

I have sent the logo to the shop and should have their "concept" sometime tomorrow. Will also get an approximate weight so I can estimate shipping etc.

As soon as I have all of the details nailed down I will post up a form for taking orders and money - I'll also post up information for how to order without a PayPal acct.

Status
Not open for further replies.