Supra Key Chain... interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I saw a post over on another forum about a couple of people looking for a Supra (MkIII) key chain.

I have done some preliminary investigation and think I may be able to pull something nice together if there is enough interest. I'm thinking a nice metal version of the MkIII Supra logo with the face filled in red.

I still have more research to do but I think I could do $10 + shipping if we could guarantee 65 units sold.

Any thoughts?

Have a concept now:
MkIIIKeyChain.jpg

Last edited:

NATAN666

yarrrrr
Apr 4, 2005
BC
user.dccnet.com
woudl it be like the red nose logo? i already have a supra keychain and a toyota one, so i dont know if i need another. but if its pimp enough looking i'll defineately sprign for one!!

i need to get a new key cut too, but i want one that looks classy.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
What I picture is a metal backed keychain - not that gold crap either. The edges of the MkIII logo would be raised and the middle filled in with red.

My goal with this is "ClassyPimp(tm)"

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Thanks for the support guys. I will continue with my research and get more info.

For those that don't know me - there has to be a few of you out there. I manage the annual Supras Invade Las Vegas events. I've had many SILV T-shirts made along with a SOGI shirt and a couple of PacNW Supras shirts. I also made a Supra calendar for 2006 - let me know if you still need one of these I have plenty.

I know there are a handfull of people here that can vouch for me if anyone still doesn't quite trust me. :)

I will post info as soon as I have something. Keep the interest going for now. I am finding that there are price breaks with larger orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.