Supra Key Chain... interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
A-to-the-J;1177892 said:
I'll be in for 3, if you feel like paying me the rest you owe for the exhaust. or I'm in for 2 and for your birthday, you don't owe me. ;) LoL. I'll send you one when you are off to the AF. punk.

My birthday is coming up.Can you get me one?

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I'll see what I can do.

You do know that you can pay through PayPal without actually having an account right? There's a small link hidden somewhere. I'll try and find it.

Last edited:

maximous

MK3 STUDENT
Mar 30, 2008
hendersonville
KeithH;1178878 said:
I'll see what I can do.

You do know that you can pay through PayPal without actually having an account right? There's a small link hidden somewhere. I'll try and find it.

sweet ill look also let me know if you find it. And if and when the deal goes thru

BOOSTEDSUPRA

THE DRIVELINE GUY
Jan 4, 2007
turlock, calif
im definatly in, are they made yet? i see the first post on this is 2006. i know a bunch of peeps with supras and would like to do a x-mas thing. 10-15 be too tall of an order? and do you have pics of what they look like????????? thank you thank you!! :icon_razz

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Sorry for the delay... time has really gotten away from me this fall - I can't believe this week is Thanksgiving already.

I have just ping'd the manuf of the last keychain batch for a price on my new design. I hope to have a response back tomorrow or Tuesday.

The current concept is for an oval - silver outline, black base, and silver logo. This should address the concerns with the bending in the "U" from the last batch.

I'll post up more details as I get them and when it is time to start pre-orders I'll start a new thread.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I will sell my original in blue if anyone's interested.

Bidding starts at 1000.

ababdbabbabbabdbdbabbdbabbdbbdbufifitititififiababafititifiiff

Do I hear 1100?

ababababfififittytitititifificabbaabababababfififilalalapapapbab

1150?

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
OneJoeZee;1193772 said:
I will sell my original in blue if anyone's interested.

Bidding starts at 1000.

ababdbabbabbabdbdbabbdbabbdbbdbufifitititififiababafititifiiff

Do I hear 1100?

ababababfififittytitititifificabbaabababababfififilalalapapapbab

1150?

1200 Pesos?

Status
Not open for further replies.