Supra Drive and Cruise

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Awesome event today you guys :) So glad I was able to make it at the last minute. It was really fun meeting you all in person and being able to put a face to the username!

p1962227_1.jpg

Here's a good one from "Supra alley" or whatever we were calling it at the Red Door Meet.

suprasick

Hey look...a Supra!
Mar 17, 2006
Milton, Washington
Those pics are sweet thanks for bringing your big ass camera Villy. Oh and Paul I know your thinking about selling that S2k now for a supra.....

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Pyro15D;1962297 said:
I am so pissed that we couldn't make it. Well maybe next time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

As you should be!!! We had a FANTASTIC time! The flat black Supra (Bird) and I drove up to Federal Way to meet up with suprasick and Villy253. Then we all cruised down to Import FaceOff together and hung out. Then Shay with the white mk4 joined us to cruise up to the red door meet and get some dinner. I had such a good time, and was so glad to meet everybody!! Oh, but it didn't stop there.... then yesterday morning jdmfreak and his wife met up with me off of 205, and cruised down to Pat's Acres, picking up Bird and midnight - his flat black Supra - along the way (I don't think he has a username??) and watched the drift event that was going on there. We saw 2 other mk3s, but never found the owners. Then we noticed there was a car show going on and jdmfreak decided to enter, so I figured what the hell, I'll enter too, and so did Bird. In some awesomely strange strange stroke of luck, combined with the obvious awesomeness of our cars, we all won trophies.

WE.
ALL.
WON.
TROPHIES.
jdmfreak scored "best import" I scored "best fitment" and Bird scored "point of no return" !!!! HAHAHA!! Hopefully some pictures will surface at some point. Then we had a Supra cruise to Winco to grab some grub, as jdmfreak had graciously invited us back to his place for a BBQ. We had chicken and coronas, and said the grace from Fast and the Furious. Then ended with the first movie. EPIC DAY!! Damn, I am lucky I got my car running Saturday afternoon!!

Oh then jdmfreak gave me a couple pieces off of his parts car that I needed, helped me realign my hood a little bit (his is PERFECT), and encouraged me to mess with my mbc a little bit, which produced pleasing results. Good day.

ptrang

Jul 31, 2013
Federal way
Faye;1962262 said:
Thanks for the photos, Paul!! It was awesome to meet you yesterday :)

Nice to meet you too Faye! Derek, I'll drive the 88 Turbo when it runs lol or Ill trade you my 89 240sx =)

Yeah I believe Faye and bird plan on being here next Sunday for our FWAE meet (what we started calling it since we set up the Facebook page) you should all come out. We are going to have a blast! 110% positive.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Faye;1962500 said:
then yesterday morning jdmfreak and his wife met up with me off of 205, and cruised down to Pat's Acres, picking up Bird and midnight - his flat black Supra - along the way (I don't think he has a username??) and watched the drift event that was going on there. We saw 2 other mk3s, but never found the owners. Then we noticed there was a car show going on and jdmfreak decided to enter, so I figured what the hell, I'll enter too, and so did Bird. In some awesomely strange strange stroke of luck, combined with the obvious awesomeness of our cars, we all won trophies.

WE.
ALL.
WON.
TROPHIES.
jdmfreak scored "best import" I scored "best fitment" and Bird scored "point of no return" !!!! HAHAHA!! Hopefully some pictures will surface at some point. Then we had a Supra cruise to Winco to grab some grub, as jdmfreak had graciously invited us back to his place for a BBQ. We had chicken and coronas, and said the grace from Fast and the Furious. Then ended with the first movie. EPIC DAY!! Damn, I am lucky I got my car running Saturday afternoon!!

Oh then jdmfreak gave me a couple pieces off of his parts car that I needed, helped me realign my hood a little bit (his is PERFECT), and encouraged me to mess with my mbc a little bit, which produced pleasing results. Good day.

HEY Faye :p the rest of the pictures i took are in my photobucket account in my sig take whichever you want:)

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Yeah :p Its pretty new to me so I ALWAYS forget to bring it with me places till I'm there justified buying it so I could take good pics of the supra

I have to remember it Sunday