Supra Drive and Cruise

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
All my "extra" money is destined for the "supra fund" any other expenses have to be justified as "for the supra" if anyone owns a supra and says otherwise they are lying to themselves :p

jdmfreak;1962609 said:
All my "extra" money is destined for the "supra fund" any other expenses have to be justified as "for the supra" if anyone owns a supra and says otherwise they are lying to themselves :p

I agree 100%! I get you! And you get me! :) we are cool kids.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

supranewbie

Mar 23, 2011
46°47.0'N 120°09.0'W
Faye;1962500 said:
As you should be!!! We had a FANTASTIC time! The flat black Supra (Bird) and I drove up to Federal Way to meet up with suprasick and Villy253. Then we all cruised down to Import FaceOff together and hung out. Then Shay with the white mk4 joined us to cruise up to the red door meet and get some dinner. I had such a good time, and was so glad to meet everybody!! Oh, but it didn't stop there.... then yesterday morning jdmfreak and his wife met up with me off of 205, and cruised down to Pat's Acres, picking up Bird and midnight - his flat black Supra - along the way (I don't think he has a username??) and watched the drift event that was going on there. We saw 2 other mk3s, but never found the owners. Then we noticed there was a car show going on and jdmfreak decided to enter, so I figured what the hell, I'll enter too, and so did Bird. In some awesomely strange strange stroke of luck, combined with the obvious awesomeness of our cars, we all won trophies.

WE.
ALL.
WON.
TROPHIES.
jdmfreak scored "best import" I scored "best fitment" and Bird scored "point of no return" !!!! HAHAHA!! Hopefully some pictures will surface at some point. Then we had a Supra cruise to Winco to grab some grub, as jdmfreak had graciously invited us back to his place for a BBQ. We had chicken and coronas, and said the grace from Fast and the Furious. Then ended with the first movie. EPIC DAY!! Damn, I am lucky I got my car running Saturday afternoon!!

Oh then jdmfreak gave me a couple pieces off of his parts car that I needed, helped me realign my hood a little bit (his is PERFECT), and encouraged me to mess with my mbc a little bit, which produced pleasing results. Good day.

Go ahead, rub it in :icon_wink
Sounds and looks like it was a blast.
jdmfreak is the man. Sorry I didn't make it, bro. Thanks again for the invite!

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
No problem hey you need to do some work on the supra this week so you can cruise up with us to federal way this Sunday
What did you say you need to drop your trans for?

supranewbie

Mar 23, 2011
46°47.0'N 120°09.0'W
You're right, I do! Get yer ass over here n help me! Seriously though, if I could ever get away from work before 7:30, I would get it done. I really need to figure out why my tranny went to shit again. Should have been good for a lot more abuse than I've thrown at it.

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Oh goodie. Somehow I knew that jdmfreak and Villy would hit it off.... but then again, anyone with a Supra is Villy's best friend ;) lol

Don't worry, i'll tape a note to my face or something but I won't let you forget to bring the camera :D I need more pics!!!!!!!!!!! :D