SUPRA CLUB in Mobile

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
b005t3d said:
would the alabama crew be interested in me and my new bim bim?

I'd rather see pictures of Lillian. She looks cute on your back there. My four year old still hangs all over me, and my ten year old acts like I've got the plague sometimes.......................:biglaugh:

I would gladly look at pics of the beamer if you've got some to post up.........lol

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I am the OP. Without reading back through this whole thread, I'll answer for the original 5 the best I can.

1. Scott - 90 Turbo - forcedtorque Still here as I have always been. My 92 is almost back to running (I think)
2. Jim - 88 Turbo - N2FISHN69 Jim sold his Supra, and still posts on here once every 6 months or so. I see him around town every so often, and he always says he wants to get another one.
3. Mike - MKIII Turbo - Boss 302I haven't heard from this guy in years. Last I heard he had bought and blew the motor of a nice Supra from New York or somewhere.
4. Jeromy - MKIV SP63 Single Turbo Jeremy totalled his beautiful car, and I haven't heard from him in a couple of years either
5. Bill - MKIV SP63 Single Turbo I saw Bill just today. his Supra is doing almost all of it's driving on the local 1/8 mile track(or 60 feet short of an 1/8). He runs low 5's @120 He doesn't post a lot, but he comes around here every now and then.

There are a couple of others who rarely post here that I see from time to time. James, who bought my old white 87, and Richard, who has another black MKIV (I think it's a 94-95).

Are you now in the area, or still in SanDiego ?