SUPRA CLUB in Mobile

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
We now have a Supra club in Mobile! We had a BBQ today at Municipal park. So far we have 5 members.

1. Scott - 90 Turbo - forcedtorque
2. Jim - 88 Turbo - N2FISHN69
3. Mike - MKIII Turbo - Boss 302
4. Jeromy - MKIV SP63 Single Turbo
5. Bill - MKIV SP63 Single Turbo

Our goal is to put together as many Supras (all 4 generations N/A and Turbo) as we can, so we can all help each other with our cars when help is needed. We have 5 members now, and hope to have at least 2 more MKIII's and 2 more MKIV's soon. Jim also knows someone with an MKII we can probably get. We all also know of other Supras, but we will need to meet their drivers and invite them. So, that's probably 10 members pretty quick, and maybe we can push it to 15-20. We plan to also add other cars in the future.

Here's a few puictures we took today, and a couple weeks ago after the track. Ya that's Bill under the Rhino sign, and his Black MKIV. He didn't make the BBQ today. Mike was there, but his car is not running, so not in the pics

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p226373_1.jpg

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Hey Forced Torque. Are all of your meets going to be in Mobile? My wife and I would love to meet with you guys and bring our MKIII supras. Mobile is a about five hours away I think. If it was a little further north that would be awesome. Keep the south east section posted on any meets so we may could come join you..................lol

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Suprahero.......We will be doing some things soon. I know a trip to the racetrack in Gulfport, MS is gonna happen the last weekend of June, but nothing else is planned yet. Seems like there is a pretty good group of guys in the Montgomery area. Maybe we could travel a little, or meet you guys half way or something.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Sweeet. We wouldn't mind travelling a little ways. We have two kids and sometimes with school it can be a problem, but nothing we couldn't work around. Just keep us informed...........lol

wyldcdn

May 27, 2006
'bama
well hey jeromy, this is Kristian (red Z28 fromt eh strip/ Williams friend) Looks like willie and I will be part of this club. Not sure if he got his invite yet.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
I just got home from the gulf tonight, and had a nice ride home. I saw a black 85 MKII in Foley, and a wingless burgundy 86-88 just before I got on the Mobile bay bridge. I 'm gonna try to make it out to the track Friday, but can't make any promises, as the rest of my family is coming home Friday night.

SUPRAHERO........That's a damn nice lookin blue car you got there. I'd love to see you make the trip sometime.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks alot man, I appreciate the kind words. I am going to go to Dothan this week and buy a 88 to do a five speed swap in mine. When I get it done and my wife's 89 broke in good we will definately come down. Her car is under MKIII Vixen. It's a white 89 and looks pretty good. Not as good as mine of course................lol

v8quest

Jun 13, 2006
Alabama
I found the link to the meet.LOL
Jay,if I end up with that supra,I will be another who will make the meets.Be nice to meet up with you fellas.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ForcedTorque said:
Suprahero.......We will be doing some things soon. I know a trip to the racetrack in Gulfport, MS is gonna happen the last weekend of June, but nothing else is planned yet. Seems like there is a pretty good group of guys in the Montgomery area. Maybe we could travel a little, or meet you guys half way or something.

I know my car will be down at the end of June, since I'm doing the five speed swap. I'm waiting on parts now. I'll also have to break in the clutch before I can go racing. I will make it to another meet though. You can count on it. Hope you have fun racing...............lol

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
wyldcdn said:
damn that conquest is an animal:aigo:

Damn you beat me to that one. I used to love those cars when they came out. And, I was a Ford freak for a long time growing up. We'd enjoy seeing you in either that or a Supra. We're not limiting the club to Supras only. Where in Alabama are you located?