Supra 7M and 1jz VS SRT4 and Cobalt SS/SC with NOS and LS1 Camaro New Race added

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
I just can not wait to dyno going to try and run e85! 18 psi on the 57 trim, I had to pick up a tial bov my greddy went bad lol and going to grab a Bosch 044 pump as well

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Stock supercharger

Not sure what pulley he has I know he was on 20psi.

He traps 107mph in the quarter and thinks he should be just above 300whp. Car weights around 2900lbs I believe.

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
Not bad I'm curious about this kid with the tvs around my town I'm sure I will walk him but it is making around 330whp not bad for a cobalt he ran a Sti with a 3076 turbo making like 380awhp he got destroyed by the Sti lol

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Turbo Habanero;1845375 said:
He traps 107mph in the quarter and thinks he should be just above 300whp. Car weights around 2900lbs I believe.
My car traps 104 with 320whp... and it weighs about 3900 with me in it, give or take a few lbs. Would be curious to see his ET, should be decently into the 12's with that power:weight ratio.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Brad his best time at the track was a 13.1 @ 107 but of course the car is FWD and he was on street tires nothing special.

With him in the car he's probably around 3100lbs

TheMaxx

Jan 8, 2012
orlando
I would be careful with the street racing I know in Florida its automatically going to the crusher if you get caught. Nice kills though.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
TheMaxx;1846124 said:
I would be careful with the street racing I know in Florida its automatically going to the crusher if you get caught. Nice kills though.

Luckily AZ has a bit less strict laws beside everyone can simply see that's a race track lol :)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Wouldn't count on it Jordan... I looked up moving violations in AZ (still have my AZ license), and what they do as far as penalties. It's not pretty. Exhibition of acceleration, 8 points. You know what 8 points is? Mandatory defensive driving course. You can kill someone with your car and get less points, not even shitting you here...

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
Anybody know the laws in Ohio? I understand that they don't want people in danger and putting others In danger as well though. Crushing a car is a bit extreme though :/

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
TheMaxx;1846124 said:

This is more false than false can get. Growing up in florida and being the the street racing "scene", knowing the laws is most definitely part of my life. You get 3 offenses until its to the crusher. Now, obviously of your racing, wreck and harm or kill or both someone, circumstances will be different. But racing and getting busted does not automatically get it crushed.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
te72;1846241 said:
Wouldn't count on it Jordan... I looked up moving violations in AZ (still have my AZ license), and what they do as far as penalties. It's not pretty. Exhibition of accelerration, 8 points. You know what 8 points is? Mandatory defensive driving course. You can kill someone with your car and get less points, not even shitting you here...

Yeah they get you pretty bad but i don't think they crush your car ever. Also AZ is a no hostage state so they can't even take your car from you for lore then 30days at a time.

But either way street racing is dangerous kids and I don't condone it.

About 2 years ago I got a exhibition of speed / racing on the highway ticket for doing a brake stand in a parking lot of a closed down business I was luckily enough to plea the charge down to a 3point speeding ticket.

TheMaxx

Jan 8, 2012
orlando
airhead04;1846302 said:
This is more false than false can get. Growing up in florida and being the the street racing "scene", knowing the laws is most definitely part of my life. You get 3 offenses until its to the crusher. Now, obviously of your racing, wreck and harm or kill or both someone, circumstances will be different. But racing and getting busted does not automatically get it crushed.

I'm going to school to be an Auto technician in Orlando at the moment and a lot of the people I go to school with don't understand the importance of a clean driving record, more then one of them has had their car crushed. Just going off that so sorry if I was wrong.

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
TheMaxx;1846346 said:
I'm going to school to be an Auto technician in Orlando at the moment and a lot of the people I go to school with don't understand the importance of a clean driving record, several have had their cars crushed for first time street racing offenses.

Your at a school....so in other words your taking a kids word that he had his car crushed AND those kids I'm sure are from other states originally. I to an at a school for auto techs and high performance engines/chassis design. I've learned from being here that 99% of people that go to a school like what we both go to are full of shit X2. Florida does not crush cars on first offenses. They will tow the shit out of your vehicle and impound it for forever and a day. But not crush it. They will also auction it off. A clean driving record is retarded important you are correct. I've had my fair share of tickets from (exhibition of speed, to street racing tickets). Try threaten to crush it, but can't. Legally they are not allowed to. So whoever told you this bs is lying man. Hate to break it to you.

TheMaxx

Jan 8, 2012
orlando
Which school did you go to? I don't believe most of them. I have seen a few of their driving records though, some of them will never see a job in this industry and I fail to recognize what they hope to achieve by going there. Oddly we have a pretty good mix of people from their mid 20's to 40's too, most of them are no better.

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
TheMaxx;1846354 said:
Which school did you go to? I don't believe most of them. I have seen a few of their driving records though, some of them will never see a job in this industry and I fail to recognize what they hope to achieve by going there. Oddly we have a pretty good mix of people from their mid 20's to 40's too, most of them are no better.

I am in Ohio as of right now at the university of northwestern Ohio. Soon to graduate and return to Florida.

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
Street racing is fun just gotta be careful! Can't stress it enough and yes the consequences can be bad but that's the chance you take :) I know I usually don't race but now that I am close to having my car finished I'd like to see what it can do against a few cars around town ;)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I will never condone street racing in an area that has a track within a reasonable distance. My nearest track is 3 hours away, one way. We've all had our fun around here, BUT... there are a few roads around here, where they are two lanes in the same direction, on roads that are RARELY traveled.

87supraguy

Mar 4, 2010
Tucson, az