Supra 7M and 1jz VS SRT4 and Cobalt SS/SC with NOS and LS1 Camaro New Race added

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
I bought that car for $1,000 lol. The bumpers need to be replaced the lady i bought it from thought it had a blown motor but it was just a bad coil pack

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Turbo Habanero;1841441 said:
I bought that car for $1,000 lol. The bumpers need to be replaced the lady i bought it from thought it had a blown motor but it was just a bad coil pack
Wait a minute here... are you speaking of that other Mk3 you picked up without a title, or the IS300? if you got an IS for $1000, I don't think anyone on here will be your friend anymore. :p

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
Hell ya dude, a grand for an is300 is a come-up and a half. I'll still be your friend.
Shit If half the people know what I got my 92 for I wouldn't have any friends either lol.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Turbo Habanero;1842034 said:
Lol it has a lot of miles and some body damage but runs great.

All the body damage is on the bumpers so easy fixes.
Dude, even with lots of miles and bits of dings, it's still an $8000 car pretty easily... nice score. Is it hot? And no, I don't mean the weather, that much is obvious. :p

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
te72;1842092 said:
Dude, even with lots of miles and bits of dings, it's still an $8000 car pretty easily... nice score. Is it hot? And no, I don't mean the weather, that much is obvious. :p

Nope lol Just a girl with to much money that didn't have the want for the car anymore.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Sugar momma? High five to you sir... high five to you. Where is that smiley when you need it? :p

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
I heard this is what happened after the race....

SRT4: Almost had you!

MK3: You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake!

SRT4: What you talkin' about brah, NOS ain't do shit. You got mah car, what's next bro?

MK3: Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block... and replace the piston rings you fried.

SRT4: We should race again yo, I got another ride.

MK3: I'll see you in the desert next month. Be ready to have your ass handed to you.

SRT4: You're gonna need more than that crotch rocket.

MK3: I got something for you.

SRT4: How much it cost you to build your car like that?

MK3: More than you can afford pal.

SRT4:
137957_340.jpg

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
te72;1842366 said:
Sugar momma? High five to you sir... high five to you. Where is that smiley when you need it? :p
Lol i wish.

IBoughtASupra;1842516 said:
I heard this is what happened after the race....

SRT4: Almost had you!

MK3: You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake!

SRT4: What you talkin' about brah, NOS ain't do shit. You got mah car, what's next bro?

MK3: Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block... and replace the piston rings you fried.

SRT4: We should race again yo, I got another ride.

MK3: I'll see you in the desert next month. Be ready to have your ass handed to you.

SRT4: You're gonna need more than that crotch rocket.

MK3: I got something for you.

SRT4: How much it cost you to build your car like that?

MK3: More than you can afford pal.

SRT4:
137957_340.jpg

Lmao Andy

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
There is a cobalt on meth and 2.6" pulley tvs supercharger bolt ons that wants to race everyone around where I live lol when I'm dynod I will more than gladly run him :) along with the is300 I still have not got to race yet :( will be though promise to deliver results!!...any numbers on the cobalt? What are his mods is it stock sc? Good job again on the races!