Stolen Car Treads and forceful viewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
OP: You have got to be FUCKING kidding me.

I hope it was a joke. If you're serious about a stolen car notification being a hassle in your daily life then dont visit a site that is as communal as this one.

You really think that few minutes of loading is a bigger deal than a fellow supra member innocently losing their ride?

Jesus...

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Not to make this any worse... but that's like saying "Amber Alert" for missing children is a "hassle" when it comes on over the radio or TV...

(Sorry, did that make you feel even worse?)

-crisp

craigh310

Supramania Contributor
Mar 25, 2008
Gardena, California
At first, I thought my work was cutting off my web access. So, I logged from home, only to find out these Supras were stolen from my home city, Gardena. It will make you think about when and where you park your Supra. A MKIII, is not to commom these days, so I notice most of them in my hometown. Just think if your Supra was stolen. BTW, I was carjacked in 1988, two guys, Walther PPK, S&W 44, lost my 1972 Camaro. Great information, the word gets out about stolen Supras, and there parts.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I would like to add that the reaction of the vast majority of you restores my faith in this community.

Thanks folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.