Starting build #2 , I WANT 500 RWHP...

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
how does this turbo pull on the top end? guessing you rev to 7k? are you going to add cams or anything else when you tune for higher boost? car should do 600whp!

87turbosupra

"The 87' Burgundy"
Apr 11, 2005
Colo Spgs, CO
It doesn't stop pulling, even 5th gear puts you in the seat. I rev to about 6800. I may put some cams in
later on. I just want to enjoy it right now I'm gonna see what it does on 25 psi, either way even where it
sits now its a blast. I'm still waiting for the wastegate spring. Aaron at Driftmotion said its on the way now.

Blackdawg

Taco Soup..my rides
Oct 12, 2010
Wyoming
God damn it..i have a very very similar setup..makes me not want to sell it at all!

How bout you come up to WY and finish my build for me :D

87turbosupra

"The 87' Burgundy"
Apr 11, 2005
Colo Spgs, CO
No other videos yet, but I did get the 16lb wastegate spring installed. I've turned it up to about 23psi
and the car gets STUPID. Its starts getting sideways from a roll in 3rd gear. I love it!

87turbosupra

"The 87' Burgundy"
Apr 11, 2005
Colo Spgs, CO
Good old Supras (loose nut behind the wheel) it started running like shit overnight. It ran fine all day, parked it, started it the next day and now it misfires under any load.
It idles ok, I can even hold it at any rpm with it smooth, but under any load a misfire. I'm bringing it to my tuner on Tuesday. I've checked
everything I could think of and found nothing wrong.