Spring MN Supra meet! Saturday April 16th

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
But Rob- if you don't come, who will cook the burgers? I would, but people would be getting hockey pucks and carbon dogs D:

toyotanos

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
So far I'm seeing around 15 people in this thread, and Emilio has sent out a bunch of notices on SF, so I'd figure at least 20 people sold be showing up. but lets do a sign-in: copy and paste this template and add your name!!

1) Toy-Rific
2) Toyotanos

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
I am on the fence, I plan to go the canoe/kayak auction at midwest mountaineering, and I am not sure how long that will last. I am hopeful that there will still be a meet going on and I can swing by after the auction.

allen600

Aug 6, 2010
oakdale
1) Toy-Rific
2) Toyotanos
3) mnracer550 - guessing no supra with me though
4)fixitman
5)notsosimple1
6)allen600

supra87t/t4

Phase Two
Apr 9, 2005
MPLS, MN
I'm on the fence, I'd have to do some re-arranging of my schedule, and the weather looks iffy. If I had to decide today I'd say no, but I'll give it a day or two to think about it.

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
1) Toy-Rific
2) Toyotanos
4)fixitman
5)notsosimple1
6)allen600
7) 7Matt-Ge (and friend) in a subaru.
8) emiliorescigno + roommate

Mr.Yuk

Apr 3, 2009
Minnesota
1) Toy-Rific
2) Toyotanos
4)fixitman
5)notsosimple1
6)allen600
7) 7Matt-Ge (and friend) in a subaru.
8) emiliorescigno + roommate
9) Mr.Yuk somehow perhaps with 92nsx or in own car. Mayhap with Pops

Toy-Rific

Jun 8, 2005
Minnesota
So, if there is snow today and maybe tomorrow is the same nasty weather, I am for changing moving this back a few weeks and hope for better weather. Should we go on if there is rain and snow ? Jack, Charles and myself will be here. Post what you would like to do .
Greg

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
well, seeing as i already took the day off, im coming. there is supposed to be a 30percent chance of rain in the morning according to accuweather. il be there but my car will be dirty from the trip and the snow we got today

toyotanos

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
I'll show rain or shine, it might just be a smaller meet than nice weather would have promoted. :( Hopefully too many people aren't skurred of a little water... ;)

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
steve, do you know anything about the techtom ecu? can i run it without doing the lex/550 mod or should i wait till nicer weather and install everything? i just got it today and want to run it to make sure it works before leaving feedback? im not gonna install injectors till a warmer day. also can you get the pin inserts for the rc550 injector plugs? if you can could you bring 14 of them to the meet id rather not splice my harness id rather just replace the pins and connectors but my connectors are used clipped ones. so id need fresh pins. i know when i was a nissan/toy tech we had a box of electrical pins in the dealership. id buy them from you if you could get them.. the dealership here reminds me of a monkey hut....i dont even dare ask there