Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
3701 Oakgreen Avenue North
Stillwater, MN. 55082
Date: April 16th 2011
Time: 11am

Got the OK from Greg/Jack so this is a GO! The plan is for people to be showing up around 11AM to noon, give or take. We'll hang out for a while, then we'll have some bbq burgers and dogs. Hang out a little longer and get some pictures taken of the group, then go for a cruise to finish the day up!

So- who's planning on showing up?

Comments and suggestions are welcome!

Last edited:

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
il be there. ndkid if you cant do the gas i could pick u up. could always be a passenger, i gotta drive through fargo anyways. i plan on driving back that evening as well.

7Matt-GE

Nov 18, 2009
Becker, Minnesota
funky_monkey58;1696413 said:
Maybe, we shall see. If I do go I will likely just ride one of the bikes, or ride with Dan.

guess you can't put that shell on your back could you? LAWL just kidding. I do however plan on showing up or at least trying.

northdakotakid

Feb 17, 2009
North Dakota
fixitman04;1696554 said:
il be there. ndkid if you cant do the gas i could pick u up. could always be a passenger, i gotta drive through fargo anyways. i plan on driving back that evening as well.

Ill keep you posted on what I plan on doing man. Thanks for the offer

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
7Matt-GE;1696848 said:
guess you can't put that shell on your back could you? LAWL just kidding. I do however plan on showing up or at least trying.

Whats the point?
My bike is likely quicker than anything that will be there.

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
just got the car out of the barn and drove it home.... forgot how scary my car is in the rain..... remembered exactly why i park it each year as well.

now i just have to clean it up and il be ready for saturday. maybe il get the 550's, lex and walbro done by then if my new ecu gets here by then.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

toyotanos;1697781 said:
Hmm, boost > rowing. Just my .02

agreed steve

rob you gonna be home on the 16th for a pre meet as usual?

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
Unless you have a wideband and some sort of tuning device (piggyback/afpr/etc) for that lex/550/walbro combo I'd suggest against it, Jeremy. I don't want to hear about burned engines and whatnought!
Rob is the world's biggest exception when it comes to doing something the "Right" way...

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
toyotanos;1697826 said:
Unless you have a wideband and some sort of tuning device (piggyback/afpr/etc) for that lex/550/walbro combo I'd suggest against it, Jeremy. I don't want to hear about burned engines and whatnought!
Rob is the world's biggest exception when it comes to doing something the "Right" way...

bought a techtom modified ecu with maps for the lex 550 mod. im not gonna install them till it gets here. i will also put my wideband and gauge in at that time along with the walbro and fpr. i am not dumb.... i know its a bad idea without tuning

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
No, Rob has yet to choose how he will do his engine management.

Jeremy- I know you're not dumb, but even the smartest people have been known to do some stupid things when they get that adrenaline rush associated with new parts! That said- awesome find with the techtom ecu!