Somebody's New Setup

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Well I don't really like to bench race but I hope to achieve low 10's high 9's with LOTS of seat time and on boost only and IF the clutch holds. Nitrous won't be in the equation until I get the twin or triple carbon fibre clutch.

Tony was running 800 RWHP and ran a low 10 on his set-up at higher elevation :biglaugh: and I am at sea level.

Duane

got_boosted

I need a turbo! >:(
Mar 3, 2006
Sacramento, CA
upgradedsupra said:
I am the one with the mod powah! :biglaugh:

It rained this weekend :cry: so I didn't drive Supra but this weekend is good! :) I will post up some new goodies I ordered too :)

Duane

I thought it would be funny to say pics or ban regarding a mod. :D

Sorry to hear you weren't able to drive it. I'm interested in seeing these goodies! Any hints as far as what you're doing with the interior? Are you still fond of the burgandy?

Collin

Sage1

Jun 25, 2005
Nevada
upgradedsupra said:
Well I don't really like to bench race but I hope to achieve low 10's high 9's with LOTS of seat time and on boost only and IF the clutch holds. Nitrous won't be in the equation until I get the twin or triple carbon fibre clutch.

Tony was running 800 RWHP and ran a low 10 on his set-up at higher elevation :biglaugh: and I am at sea level.

Duane

Without a doubt you'll achieve those times w/ that much power and at sea level Duane! :evil2:

IIRC Tony Orta was spraying a 150 shot or something around that on those low 10 runs...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
TobyCat said:
If you're as fast as your 'garage 1/4 mile' you did after installing the new shifter...I'd say mid 5s =)

LOL

Sage1 said:
Without a doubt you'll achieve those times w/ that much power and at sea level Duane! :evil2:

IIRC Tony Orta was spraying a 150 shot or something around that on those low 10 runs...

Yes he did use nitrous for his low 10 pass but it was still at 800RWHP bottle fed.

Interior? Yes I actually like my colour and no I am not saying what I am doing because it will be a while andI don't want any copycats :D :icon_razz

The little details I am working on may not be a big deal to most but it is to me :)

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
I know what you're doing and I'm already in the process of copying you. Maroon interior is better than my ugly blue!! :)

I'm going to pretend that I didn't just read that................:nono:

Can't wait to see the surprises Duane......................:bowdown:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
upgradedsupra said:
Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p644100_1.jpg

Not :biglaugh:
IloveuDuaneDa Man!