Somebody's New Setup

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
americanjebus said:
i like how darrell's sig says he means to have no one know his real name, then in the next post you name him by his first right off the bat. :biglaugh:

hero, darrells car is no joke, if duane went back to it i doubt anyone would blame him.

-Luis
Actually he meant that since noone knows his name, that he would put down I am his brother ;)

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
upgradedsupra said:
I look at 1J's this way > " A 1J is like a girl...it has no balls" hahahaha::evil2:

Duane
Have a nice day LOL

I guess that's why I love my 1j.............I love women and don't care for balls............:naughty:

MattOneDizzle

URPHUKDNOW
Feb 4, 2007
Portland, OREGON
Bump...

Somebody's New Setup is sounding pretty good. :naughty: :naughty: Guess I better get a new tape for the camcorder.. Theres fixin to be some dynojettin soon. ahhhhhhhwwwwwwshiiit!

And I only run errands in Duanes brothers car, I cant handle the immense power of a 7M under boost. :icon_bigg

-OneDime

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
MattOneDizzle said:
Bump...

Somebody's New Setup is sounding pretty good. :naughty: :naughty: Guess I better get a new tape for the camcorder.. Theres fixin to be some dynojettin soon. ahhhhhhhwwwwwwshiiit!

And I only run errands in Duanes brothers car, I cant handle the immense power of a 7M under boost. :icon_bigg

-OneDime

Hey Matt! Get some fottage but more video this time please ;)

In case no one knows, Matt works with the RREV team and currently where my car resides getting the Motec installed and tuned :)

Duane

MattOneDizzle

URPHUKDNOW
Feb 4, 2007
Portland, OREGON
upgradedsupra said:
Hey Matt! Get some fottage but more video this time please ;)

In case no one knows, Matt works with the RREV team and currently where my car resides getting the Motec installed and tuned :)

Duane

Haha.. yes Duane this time I have the real camera ready. Heck I might even get a tripod for this. :biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Reign_Maker said:
I heard they pay Matt in DIMES! get it? dimes? hahahahhahahaa I crack me up!

You are the funny man :biglaugh:

Yes Matt post some stuff up with real video and no teaser. I will see it Sat if all goes well anyway :biglaugh:

PS: You have enough people to sit in the back since Tim and crew won't be there? LOL
Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Sage1 said:

Thanks and thanks :)

Well since you already rivided this thread from a month ago.I do have updates :)

New clutch (another temp one until my carbon one is made) This clutch MAY hold the power this time but not with nitrous so I am waiting for the new one to arrive before I spray it.

I bought a bunch of new parts from Toyota. New gromment for the rear wing where the antenna resides/also bought a new antenna, ordering new mirrors, and misc little things that doesn't really matter to most. I am doing some changes to the rear interior soon and I will post pics soon on that. Made a custom Y block.

Here is a copy and paste from the thread.

Until redoing my engine bay, I couldn't put my catch can where I wanted it. Relocating the catch can meant exposing the old catch can mounting holes and figuring out a way to secure the braided lines while protecting my paint. I considered buying a 'Y' fitting, but no such thing exists. I thought about using a 'T' fitting, but that would have been ugly. After spending some time in my garage looking at the engine bay with my buddy, he came up with the idea of a custom manifold.

Step 1:
Head off to Mopac Auto Supply and spend way too much money on fittings and 4 feet of braided 3/8" ID line, while my buddy found a suitable piece of aluminum to machine.

Step 2:
Spend a couple of hours to manually machine the custom manifold, assemble and photograph.

Closeup showing a pair of counterbored holes for stainless m8x50 socket head cap screws and the fittings mounted. Time to head home and mount it to the car. :D

I am taking some pics of the car (if weather is decent this weekend) and of bay. Will try and post some then. :)

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada

got_boosted

I need a turbo! >:(
Mar 3, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Pics or ban!
hide.gif

J/K :bigthumb:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
got_boosted said:
Pics or ban!
hide.gif

J/K :bigthumb:

I am the one with the mod powah! :biglaugh:

It rained this weekend :cry: so I didn't drive Supra but this weekend is good! :) I will post up some new goodies I ordered too :)

Duane