roundfinger

Supramania Contributor
Aug 23, 2006
Pensacola, Florida, United States
HommerSimpson;1220290 said:
p1236600_1.jpg

few more months it will be done..

Its further along then this.. This picture is 2 or so months old

WOOT good to see you back Hommer and keeping on despite the naysayers...Def want to see the final product....Progress pics look good.

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
I've yet to figure out why there's three screens on the dash.That is butt-ugly IMO,Doesn't seem like it would be very functional/practical either.

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
p1236686_1.jpg

p1236686_2.jpg

still got a couple things to redo like the climate control so i can match my gauges and finish the rest of the cluster, it is wired to the dimmer switch it's not overwhelmingly bright it's just the reflection off the lens with a shitty camera

nerfkhat

Aug 24, 2005
centennial, Co
Dude what kind of leds you use for your gauges just drop-ins? i plan on using led strips to get a even light distribution. But yours are exactly how i want mine to look to match my prosports. I also notice you got the new Avic f series too! i want that!

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU

Boosted516

Supramano
Apr 13, 2008
Long Island, NY
vas85;1237318 said:
They are Auto Gauge - Smoke Series gauges.

Can see some variants on here:
http://www.crazysales.com.au/index.php?categoryID=322

or
www.autogauge.com.tw and choose US (but the site is a little tricky as far as navigation goes.

Thanks girl! :D

Are they decent quality gauges? cause ive been looking for a boost gauge and i was gonna go with a prosport but my friend bought an oil pressure and narrowband from them n im not impressed by the quality

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
Boosted516;1237518 said:
Are they decent quality gauges? cause ive been looking for a boost gauge and i was gonna go with a prosport but my friend bought an oil pressure and narrowband from them n im not impressed by the quality

I've been told that they're the daughter company of Autometer which are meant to be the best of the best in gauges.

I've had mine for over a year and no problems at all, and simple to setup.

They've been around since 1969 if that helps. I'd think they'd have ironed out many faults/issues with products over that time but can't garuantee.

All 3 gauges of mine are working as expected.

Boosted516

Supramano
Apr 13, 2008
Long Island, NY
vas85;1239371 said:
I've been told that they're the daughter company of Autometer which are meant to be the best of the best in gauges.

I've had mine for over a year and no problems at all, and simple to setup.

They've been around since 1969 if that helps. I'd think they'd have ironed out many faults/issues with products over that time but can't garuantee.

All 3 gauges of mine are working as expected.

That's good enough for me lol ill probably try them out.

deabionni

The Lurker
Sep 16, 2007
Kalkaska, MI
lilazni3uoy;1236865 said:
if you want even lightt distribution led strips are the way to go, drop in won't be as bright, yea as you can see i did that to match my defi boost gauge :icon_cool

LED strips? Got any pics of the install?

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
WestOz;1266730 said:
Just done a digital dash conversion from analogue...

FinishedDashWorking.JPG

I had planned on doing this to my JZA70. Had the digidash and everything but lost interest in wanting to swap all the plugs over etc. Ended up selling it to Grimjack. Speaking of which, when ya gonna get your ass around to doing that swap Dave?

Would be nice to see a write-up on the wiring needed to do this swap in a RHD vehicle, if you feel up to it.