Show us your GAUGES!

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
Hi Guys,
I've just bought 3 Auto Gauge Smoke series gauges... and i'm prepping the fitment but I think I may have to hold off with just the boost gauge slotted in the din slot until I can find exactly what i'm after.

I have found this online.... only thing is I need to enquire if they'll ship to Australia. :sarcasm:

http://www.boostcontroller.com/inde...stcontroller.com/index.php?page=1&category=82

here's a pic if you don't want to click the link.

Here's one of my gauges, they light up and glow (I really thought this would best compliment my digital dash)

My whole plan is to fit the three in the single din I have available above my deck which i'll take a pic and update this thread. They all fit in nice and firmly but until now I hadn't seen a gauge cluster for the din like I wanted.

So what are your setups guys? pix please..(I did a bit of a search but I'm not a pro at searching on this forum yet...) want to see what the guys in the MK3 Supraworld have gotten up to with gauge placements :)

Update: Miraculously found some from justjap (in Sydney yay...)

Out of stock though but i'm definitely going to call them for ETA.

Last edited:

EvoLuTioN

no-JZ Your Mom!
Mar 10, 2006
Bed
who needs gauges

MXL-small.jpg

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Vas, when i needed my boss kit last year, I just popped in to Just Jap, and 2 days later, they had it in the store...

Definitely go and see them (they're only open till 1 on a Sat) :)

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
i hung one in front of the stock boost gauge and one in the opposite corner.alos poped one in the cigerette lighter spot.i don't care for a-pillar pods,just make's cop's curious
p896884_1.jpg

kjj512

May 27, 2006
PA
EvoLuTioN;896620 said:
who needs gauges

MXL-small.jpg

The AIM sports dash. There was a group buy on these a while ago. Something I'll be looking into getting when I find the money.

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
Interesting stuff guys, especially Nik's...:sarcasm: although with a digital dash I can't just change the boost gauge within unfortunately...

LilMissMkIII;896673 said:
Vas, when i needed my boss kit last year, I just popped in to Just Jap, and 2 days later, they had it in the store...

Definitely go and see them (they're only open till 1 on a Sat) :)

Yep I think i'll be doing that as they seem to have what i'm after locally atleast. :icon_bigg