Sept 88 TurboA

timothykant

Dec 12, 2013
San Diego, CA
WOOHOOO!! I cant wait to drive my car upto to driftmotion for some TLC. Turbo-@ making me Jelly over here hahaha. 25 more days and ill be able to get back to some pavement!

timothykant

Dec 12, 2013
San Diego, CA
Good to know. Cuz I got rid of my original ones for whitelines. Made quite a difference to me. I'm hating my two - way diff though. Too much noise when going slow. Always sounds like my rear is about to brake off. But when going fast, I love it!!

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
timothykant;2030613 said:
WOOHOOO!! I cant wait to drive my car upto to driftmotion for some TLC. Turbo-@ making me Jelly over here hahaha. 25 more days and ill be able to get back to some pavement!
The best kind of TLC from DM. They always do a little extra and do some little things that no one else would notice but you the owner would appreciate. Like for instance I had them do my front BBK n rear rotors n pads... and I didn't ask for this but Odom took my rear calipers and cleaned the rust and then painted them so they would look nice and clean. Plus my car is their Facebook banner so that just makes them the most official shop ever!

When you get back we gotta go to Cars n Coffee in Irvine bro!

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
timothykant;2031023 said:
Awesomeness!! 22 days to go! I can't help it. It's exciting!
Lol when I went to get my car at that shipping place I was so upset when they asked me "which one is yours?" I was like "Excuse me?! WTF u mean which is mine! There is definitely only one A in your lot." Lol but I was wrong! I was upset that someone else brought an A cuz I thought I was gonna be the only one but now it's kinda cool that we get to cruise together bro!! Hopefully your here for Supra's in Vegas next year and we can roll down together

timothykant

Dec 12, 2013
San Diego, CA
Yeah as long as my ship stays in port lol. Poor car is just sitting dead in the garage right now though. I'll get it running though. :) wife lost patience with it. She did good though

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
timothykant;2031027 said:
Yeah as long as my ship stays in port lol. Poor car is just sitting dead in the garage right now though. I'll get it running though. :) wife lost patience with it. She did good though
No excuses! She let the car die... Seppuku time!

timothykant

Dec 12, 2013
San Diego, CA
Well I'm back now. And I dug right into working on my car Christmas day lol. My car decided to be the scrooge though. I installed my high output alternator and trying to put in my yellow top but the cables are too short :( no luck today....and I have to be to work in the morning