Screaming in my Supra!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Back from the dead! ;)

Duane,
I don't know how busy you are... but your video was brought up on a local forum here in classy Indianapolis, IN...
Your video is being requested more than ever! I'll donate $1.00 if you can manage to get this video on YouTube, LOL.

Jeff

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Boost Lee;1635386 said:
Back from the dead! ;)

Duane,
I don't know how busy you are... but your video was brought up on a local forum here in classy Indianapolis, IN...
Your video is being requested more than ever! I'll donate $1.00 if you can manage to get this video on YouTube, LOL.

Jeff

I will have to find it first. I too want to post it on you tube. I have another video to post with it being manual again and over 700 rwhp on pump. :D

People actually give a shit about my 7M? HAHAHA

Duane

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
C'mon guys! Don't make Duane do all the hard work!!! Get YOUR 7M up to that level and post your OWN "SCREAMIN' LIKE A SCHOOLGIRL" video up for all to see!!!:biglaugh:

Seriously, though... that's a VERY TALL ORDER! (Although I am DETERMINED to net at least a SQUEAL out of my passengers EVENTUALLY with my ride when it's a little further along...;))

Thanks to you and your inspiration to ALL of us, Duane... even if it IS a bit WARPED and OVER-THE-TOP! (Just how we all like it!)

-crisp

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Thanks all! :)

I found the three videos and I now just need to put them together and put them on You Tube. I just can't seem to find out how you download them to my computer from photo bucket? Anyone have an idea? I have all videos but want to edit them as one like the original one I had here. That one is lost.

Remember that this is last years video with an auto. The new one will be better but not enough footage yet.

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I have all 3 screaming vids saved to you tube. Now I just need to figure out how to merge them! Also, need to edit some of it.

Anyone merge them yet?

BTW, thanks Dave for the help on the links. :)

Duane

yota8791

Jan 20, 2009
virginia
upgradedsupra;1635801 said:
I will have to find it first. I too want to post it on you tube. I have another video to post with it being manual again and over 700 rwhp on pump. :D

People actually give a shit about my 7M? HAHAHA

Duane

^
that is signature worthy ahahaha :canada

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
AHHHH HURRY lol to download from photobucket, go into album that your video is in "as if you were to preview the video" place your mouse over the video and then at the top left of the video a option to download should pop up. as for merging on youtube, i dont know. easy way to merge here is just to post all 3 links :p