Screaming in my Supra!

wesbeech

Beech Performance Motorsports
Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
upgradedsupra;1364649 said:
lol at full boost video. I took it out for a 32 psi run on the street just after this. (camera went dead :cry:) Ask Brad (tekdayus) what its like. At 62% throttle at 60 mph, the tires go up in smoke! :biglaugh: I tried full throttle but it hit my rev limit at 8200 instantly. I need to roll in to it so I can get SOME sort of traction. Speaking of traction, I need to hook up my MoTeC traction control. Oh, so many things to do. lol

Duane

It was a quick vid I through together.

Well are cars have one thing in common a 8200 rev limit.

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
upgradedsupra;1569082 said:
I will try to find it.

Let me go look . Another video is posted under this one of mine and Brad's car.

Duane

Definitely saw that one also. You do some incredible work.

89nasupra;1569085 said:
My favorite video from Duane is the one where he took a few family members for a ride. The reactions are PRICELESS!!!

Thats the one i was looking for, is this the right thread? Anyone who has not seen this one has got to see it. lol.

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
mkiiichip;1569900 said:
Definitely saw that one also. You do some incredible work.

Thats the one i was looking for, is this the right thread? Anyone who has not seen this one has got to see it. lol.

Yea this is it. Funny, when the new vid was posted by tekdeus it reminded me of that one, searched, found this thread, and was dissapointed. Lol hope you find it Duane!

Dimman

Back to the Left.
Hmmm... Screaming in that white beast, eh? I for one did not scream. Here's my story: Duane not having driven anything but a Yaris is ages + taking me for a spin in the Supra + forgetting that hitting boost in 3rd gear in traffic is not a good idea + retarded driver not looking before changing lanes = thank god for AP brakes! I don't believe I had time to scream or even register wtf happened until it was over, but I'm sure my face would have made for some youtube hilarity.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
So how about my request of a new video, but with the camera facing your passengers? Have Brad as one of the passengers.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Dimman;1573994 said:
Hmmm... Screaming in that white beast, eh? I for one did not scream. Here's my story: Duane not having driven anything but a Yaris is ages + taking me for a spin in the Supra + forgetting that hitting boost in 3rd gear in traffic is not a good idea + retarded driver not looking before changing lanes = thank god for AP brakes! I don't believe I had time to scream or even register wtf happened until it was over, but I'm sure my face would have made for some youtube hilarity.

Yes, that was a lil shock. :D Once boost comes on hard, it's time to hit the brakes. HAHAHA

rodel;1573998 said:
So how about my request of a new video, but with the camera facing your passengers? Have Brad as one of the passengers.

Brad's was in my car at full boost and race gas; he isn't a screamer. LOL He drives his car like a nut case too.

I will make another, soon.

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Well, I did take Sis out yesterday and was screaming all over LOL. I didn't have camera on though. I am working on it. I am pretty busy but will get something going.

Duane