San antonio

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
either that or the monthly coffee meet shit is going on this sat.
im pretty sure im going but i need to set my intercooler back more to get my bumper on.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
That sucks..... The old supra is one heavy bitch to be popping the clutch on. Good luck putting one in. Don't you wish you could of done it while the engine was out. Thats a supra for you.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
"the Vette"? Pulling out the big guns on us? What year Vette?

BTW, I work on Saturdays as most of you know so I can't go to the coffe thing.

I spied a MKII grey Supra on the NE side. I was at my brothers house yesterday by your place Travis. I took notice of your car. Pretty brave to park on the street like that. I'd be afraid of drunk people performing the old hit and run there.

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Suprapowaz!(2);1610375 said:
The Supra is the big guns!! lol Its a 2002 C5 Vette. Its not mine its my dads but since I've done the upgrades on the car he lets me borrow it every now and then as long as i fill the tank. Mike and David saw the car when we made the Austin cruise back in November.

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Suprapowaz!(2);1610375 said:

BTW, I work on Saturdays as most of you know so I can't go to the coffe thing.

I spied a MKII grey Supra on the NE side. I was at my brothers house yesterday by your place Travis. I took notice of your car. Pretty brave to park on the street like that. I'd be afraid of drunk people performing the old hit and run there.

Over off of randolph blvd? Yea that would've been me and I need to make room in my garage, im scared too...

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
well I got her together kinda.... Took her for a spin around the block. Brakes were squealing and were squishy. So next week I'll be putting new fluid, pads, and have the disk cut. Then inspected and hopefully bring her home.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

san supra;1610605 said:
well my car runs even with a 2004 gto 6speed
i was hoping to be faster but thats not bad for the few mods i have done and fuel cut.

hd supra video of mk4...not bad
http://www.streetfire.net/video/the-ultimate-supra-video_2052966.htm

Damn those are some sweet ass cars. One day I hope to be able to afford one of those beast.