San antonio

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Hames;1426414 said:
i showed up at 6:10 but i didn't see anyone there but i guess i just missed you all.

I actually got there too early around 5:49pm. I didn't see any supras, so I left. My sister lives up the street from Chacho's so I went there for a bit. Came back around 6:20, and there was this drop dead gorgeous red MKIII. I parked, then David showed up very soon afterward. You should have stayed a little longer.

Since I've never met anyone before I thought I was going to have a hard time finding the guys. I got a little nosey and listen in on people conversations and heard a couple of guys talking about 1j's and 2j's so I figured those were the guys.

It was fun, and I will attend the next event.

supra.usa

7m.performance
Mar 22, 2009
San Antonio, Texas, United States
S.A. supra;1426623 said:
Where about on the southside? what do you drive? what do they drive? you might have seen me around.

right now i live northwest side, but im from the southside. by pleasanton millitary around that area,, we got 4 88 turbos and i drive an 90 turbo white with dark grey hood, we go to BEST BUY by military nd goliad, on sundays.
BTW all our cars got a 7m,performance sticker on back window...laters.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
supra.usa;1426641 said:
right now i live northwest side, but im from the southside. by pleasanton millitary around that area,, we got 4 88 turbos and i drive an 90 turbo white with dark grey hood, we go to BEST BUY by military nd goliad, on sundays.
BTW all our cars got a 7m,performance sticker on back window...laters.

did you work at a shop across from a churches?

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1426560 said:
I actually got there too early around 5:49pm. I didn't see any supras, so I left. My sister lives up the street from Chacho's so I went there for a bit. Came back around 6:20, and there was this drop dead gorgeous red MKIII. I parked, then David showed up very soon afterward. You should have stayed a little longer.

Since I've never met anyone before I thought I was going to have a hard time finding the guys. I got a little nosey and listen in on people conversations and heard a couple of guys talking about 1j's and 2j's so I figured those were the guys.

It was fun, and I will attend the next event.

Yeah hames sorry about that. I got there late at 6:20 or so. I pulled up hopeing to see someone but saw no one. Me and my bro in law hung out for a sec, and I saw dave and his friend. we got lucky and found suprapowers!. We really need to do it a better way next time. exchange numbers maybe?

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
s.a. supra wouldnt the next meet be in austin?

the reason we have had these past few meets is to get everyone together for the austin cruse. I believe the austin cruse is next month right?

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
san supra;1426937 said:
s.a. supra wouldnt the next meet be in austin?

the reason we have had these past few meets is to get everyone together for the austin cruse. I believe the austin cruse is next month right?

Yeah your right.

We have to meet up some where before making or way up to Austin. I'm thinking 8:15 am at the H.E.B at 3009 and I35. We have to be there by 9:30. They head out at 10:00. How does that sound?

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1427046 said:
Yeah your right.

We have to meet up some where before making or way up to Austin. I'm thinking 8:15 am at the H.E.B at 3009 and I35. We have to be there by 9:30. They head out at 10:00. How does that sound?

sounds great! whats the date?

Last edited:

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Thanks David. BTW, here's the brace I think you're talking about. It's all yours. I can drop it off Friday around 5:30pm.
033do3.jpg

Now that I look at it it doesn't look likes it's damaged. It looks like it's meant to be bent in that shap. I dunno, you'd have to fit it up to see. Anyhow, you can have it.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
suprapowaz!(2) man I hope i got your screen name right. I have a clutch sitting on my old engine I don't know how good it is I can check it sat. Its your if you want it.

jrome08

Aug 22, 2009
san antonio
Suprapowaz!(2);1426432 said:
Depends on condition of the existing paint, what all you want done, how far in detail you wanna go, and what brand of paint you prefer.

What kind/brand of paint and primer do you have? What type of paint is it? Single stage? BC / CC?

the paint on the car isnt really that bad the only thing is that the body has some hail damage that happened before i bought it there is quite a bit but not really bad in detail nothing fancy just a clean exterior paint job, i dont have the pain but i can get it it would be dupont as for primer im not sure on wat kind as for single stage i dont know wat that is i dont know much about painting and bc i guessing is base coat and cc clear coat im looking at two colors i dont know yet but ones a candy apple red and the other would be a flat metallic silver

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
san supra;1433894 said:
for turbo rebuild i couldn't find one here.

it has to rain on these days? my motor and trans are waiting to be dropped
in!
Just looking fro a turbine housing for my turbo. I need to find one by the 14th. I don't want to be limping around Austin with a bad turbo.

Congrats on finishing up the engine.

jrome08

Aug 22, 2009
san antonio
i should have mine all complete and ready for the meet guys is going to be close but should get it done my clutch will be here this weekend and my hks hg is on the way!! ill have a few extra goddies in it to hahaha