Ryans ma70 supra

SeeUSmile

Nov 22, 2012
Australia,Victoria,Melbourne
sometimes you'll come across things that matters more than your own pride and joy, whether that would be family, financial stability and what not. Wishing you all the best. Hope the new owner takes good care of it :)

ryansmith

Mar 25, 2012
New Zealand
SeeUSmile;1917133 said:
sometimes you'll come across things that matters more than your own pride and joy, whether that would be family, financial stability and what not. Wishing you all the best. Hope the new owner takes good care of it :)

Cheers mate. Were my thoughts behind the decision. I hope so too, was a younger guy who picked the car up

slowma70

May 23, 2011
Orlando,FL
Best of luck Ryan, i would have done the same if i were in your situation. Hopefully when u get back on your feet we will see you with another clean build.

bearfan

Jul 26, 2012
Montreal,Quebec
ryansmith;1867863 said:
The shocks have the three levels of where the spring sits, 10mm apart, as of now they are all set up on the centre groove so keep that in mind.
The springs have been wound from new steel so that they will make the car sit 50mm lower than standard height using the stock mk3 supra specifications,
So the car should be sitting 60mm lower all round, including that the springs are 10mm down the shock (second groove on the Bilstein shock)

I may take the rear down another 10mm hope that answers your question

That is one great looking mkIII buddy! I have a question for you, I just bought some bilsteins from the supra twin turbo R to replace my worn out and cant get any more parts for TEMS system but the front end is higher than I would like and I also have the 3 groves in the shock and the spring seats look the same so HOW DO I ADJUST THESE THINGS please. Keep the faith and one day you will be on top with that kind of work ethic man!

Last edited: