RIP Chris Benoit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Benoithaha.jpg

We really should thank this man for "self regulating" his contribution to the gene pool...

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
drunk_medic said:
blah blah

...and I bawled my eyes out at my father's funeral. Does that make me entitled to a fucking cookie like this steroid-popping psycho?

"he and his kind"

Dude. Are you drunk writing this?

...no one can tell me that this isn't a blatent case of 'roid rage. Srsly.

Last edited:

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
DreamerTheresa said:
...and I bawled my eyes out at my father's funeral. Does that make me entitled to a fucking cookie like this steroid-popping psycho?

"he and his kind"
Dude. Are you drunk writing this?
...no one can tell me that this isn't a blatent case of 'roid rage. Srsly.

You can't tell me that you don't believe anything I typed. You know that there are people out there ready to snap at a moment's notice. I didn't justify his actions, I explained a possible reason for him going in-fucking-sane.

If you want to look at the 'roid rage possibility, I'll say what's already being said about that scenario:
In a case of 'roid rage, he would have violently strangled and beaten his family to death. Instead, his wife was found bound and strangled sometime on Friday. Their child was smothered the next day. Then on either Saturday or Sunday, Benoit hung himself. Bibles were found next to the bodies. Does that sound like it was premeditated, or an instant case of emotion and rage taking over him?

During a press conference held by the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department and the District Attorney, the investigating authorities made the following points, all of which run contrary to the media speculation that "roid rage" was a part of this:

1. The authorities stated that all drugs found in the house were believed to be legal prescriptions.
2. Steroids were not, and could not, be related to the cause of death (asphyxiation). Authorities had no factual basis to speculate as to Benoit’s state of mind, and rightly did not do so.
3. Toxicology tests have not even been completed, so there is no current evidence that Benoit even had steroids or any other substance in his body. In that regard, on the last test done on Benoit by WWE's independently administered drug testing program, done on April 10, 2007, Benoit tested negative.
4. The physical findings announced by authorities indicate deliberation, not rage. The wife's feet and hands were bound and she was asphyxiated, not beaten to death. By the account of the authorities, there were substantial periods of time between the death of the wife and the death of the son, again suggesting deliberate thought, not rage. The presence of a Bible by each is also not an act of rage.

I do not see why you had to insult me. I certainly did not insult you. To tell you the truth, I am not that upset over this happening to a person in this world; it happens sometimes, and probably more often that I hear or read. Hell, there was that lady in Texas who drowned her kids. People snap; it's often unexplained, but it happens. What bothers me is that you can dismiss my rational points so readily and in such a childish manner.

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
drunk_medic said:
You can't tell me that you don't believe anything I typed. You know that there are people out there ready to snap at a moment's notice. I didn't justify his actions, I explained a possible reason for him going in-fucking-sane.

If you want to look at the 'roid rage possibility, I'll say what's already being said about that scenario:
In a case of 'roid rage, he would have violently strangled and beaten his family to death. Instead, his wife was found bound and strangled sometime on Friday. Their child was smothered the next day. Then on either Saturday or Sunday, Benoit hung himself. Bibles were found next to the bodies. Does that sound like it was premeditated, or an instant case of emotion and rage taking over him?

During a press conference held by the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department and the District Attorney, the investigating authorities made the following points, all of which run contrary to the media speculation that "roid rage" was a part of this:

1. The authorities stated that all drugs found in the house were believed to be legal prescriptions.
2. Steroids were not, and could not, be related to the cause of death (asphyxiation). Authorities had no factual basis to speculate as to Benoit’s state of mind, and rightly did not do so.
3. Toxicology tests have not even been completed, so there is no current evidence that Benoit even had steroids or any other substance in his body. In that regard, on the last test done on Benoit by WWE's independently administered drug testing program, done on April 10, 2007, Benoit tested negative.
4. The physical findings announced by authorities indicate deliberation, not rage. The wife's feet and hands were bound and she was asphyxiated, not beaten to death. By the account of the authorities, there were substantial periods of time between the death of the wife and the death of the son, again suggesting deliberate thought, not rage. The presence of a Bible by each is also not an act of rage.

I do not see why you had to insult me. I certainly did not insult you. To tell you the truth, I am not that upset over this happening to a person in this world; it happens sometimes, and probably more often that I hear or read. Hell, there was that lady in Texas who drowned her kids. People snap; it's often unexplained, but it happens. What bothers me is that you can dismiss my rational points so readily and in such a childish manner.
Dude,go man,GO!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
I just read the AP news wire. What a fucking asshole. I do not wish for him to R.I.P. I hope he suffers like the bitch that he is.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Nick M said:
I just read the AP news wire. What a fucking asshole. I do not wish for him to R.I.P. I hope he suffers like the bitch that he is.

I was going to say the same-ish thing, but I'll just copy his....

I dont care if it was roid rage, kill your family and you deserve nothing more than a long roast in hell.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
drunk_medic said:

medic tells it like it is... I know when I need someone to talk to he's there an cares......
so the wrestler killed an took his life... next topic..

" i myself would feel alot more sympathy an sarrow if it were one of my fellow peeps an peep'ets here......

Will

Selz202

More than Regular Member
May 1, 2005
Black Diamond Wa
There is no excuse for an aggrevated murder on a 7 year old.

Probably fought with his wife, killed her before he realized what he was doing. Then thought he had to go the distance and off his kid. After that he didn't wan't to die, but was too much of a pussy to face life ahead, so he hesitated for awile. Thats about the only way to explain the time barriers...

theprodigy79

Irish Cream
Mar 5, 2007
Centreville, VA
Just an update... Sorry to bring this thread back to life, it probably deserves to die as much as he did...

Police reports are now stating he used his "Crippler Crossface" (his WWE "finishing move") to kill his son... They came to this conclusion due to the odd bruising patterns around the child's neck, which demonstrated he had been choked, but not by hand...

Sick fuck...

Status
Not open for further replies.