RIP Chris Benoit

Status
Not open for further replies.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Damn looks to be a murder-suicide......sad to hear, used to watch a lot of wrestling and he was a good one, sadly he sure does look like a killer. I hope the investigation tomorrow proves me wrong.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
high psi 1jz said:
Damn looks to be a murder-suicide......sad to hear, used to watch a lot of wrestling and he was a good one, sadly he sure does look like a killer. I hope the investigation tomorrow proves me wrong.

Thats what I read....Stop watching "Pro Wrestling"(thats so funny calling it that) and watch UFC or Pride....Pride FTW!

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
willfish said:
yea, i think the last time i watched wrastleing , I was like 12....

wrastleing is ghetto gay....

Will

Holy batman learn how to spell.! lol

and yes Wrestling does suck more penis then Elton John..

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
GotTurbos? said:
Haha, I wasn't implying that this whole thing was fake. Just joking with the wrestling fans.

thechori, is that Scarlett Johansson in your sig? More info on that please.
yea it's her, some gay dude felt her boobs during an interview and i found the gif of it. hotness.

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
DreamerTheresa said:
So.... what, exactly, has this guy contributed to society, and why should I give a good goddamn that he's dead?
EXACTLY DT

Why should this guy get a tribute for committing murder and then committing suicide???Because he wrestled?! chhhh

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
shit sounds like he snapped.. wwe and shit like that is just stupid, I remember the old days when even tho fake it was fun to watch. now its just dumb. so given what news reports say he got spun out and killed his family, damn.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
DreamerTheresa said:
So.... what, exactly, has this guy contributed to society, and why should I give a good goddamn that he's dead?

When I first heard that all three were found dead, my thoughts were foul play. I never thought that he would do something like that. Chris Benoit, of course, plays a character, and as you know wrestlers are actors and athletes. If you asked about his character, I would have said "Oh, he was a good guy." Their characters are usually good or bad.. hero or antagonist - and sometimes both. The thing that stuck out about Benoit came out when the wrestler Eddie Guerrero died. Eddie was Chris's best friend of 15+ years, and while there were many people who cried during Eddie's tribute, Chris Benoit bawled and had the most sincere things to say. That tribute was not about acting - it was real. THAT is what bugs me. He showed his human side, and he seemed more human than the rest of the people interviewed. Life will go on, but you always wonder if anyone in YOUR life who seems like a good person, normal and so genuinely human on the outside has a kill-switch that is ready to trigger. That scares me about myself and others around me. I wonder just what it will take to make someone blow their top.

"Because the person that wrote that is dangerous. And you never know when this button-down Oxford cloth psycho might come to work with an Armalite AR-10 carbine semi-automatic weapon, stalking from office to office, pumping round after around into co-workers. It could be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you."

This is why you should care: Not for his contributions, but for the impact he and his kind have, because they are probably more dangerous to suburbia than terrorists. If you want an example, watch "Falling Down" with Michael Douglas.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Dunckel said:
What is it with wrestlers offing themselves? I would think that life on the road all the time would cause a strain on themselves and their families. But, why not just retire?

EDIT: Does it look like Stephanie did a line just before the show? She is looking skinny.

Provided this enternainer did not do a murder/suicide based on your descriptions, they drop like flies from the anabolic steroids they pump into their bodies. It kills them slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.