Ridiculous 1000HP 7M Street MK3 Build

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
My car hit a wall stupid shim less buckets but i may have found anew place to get them if ya ever need them in the future

Mar 30, 2005
Florida
Put a magnet in the cam gear and removed the w58 trans and 87 subframe. My ocd has hit hard from getting grease all over me. The car is filthy.

YnTxtA.jpg

RtqQHi.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Wow nice job on the magnet.
Is there any way to mount the pickup behind the cam gear?
Also, I didn't think Titan did the 7M cam gears in blue?

Mar 30, 2005
Florida
Steve reedholm did his in the rear but I want to keep my cam timing covers so the only real option is from the front. Dunno if titan does blue anymore or not. That batch of gears had horrible machining and they had to modify mine to fit.

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Thanks
Does Steve have a thread on here?
I'm seriously considering ditching the CPS if its not too late with my motor already in the car but no wiring done yet

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
I'm not on facebook.
I remember in someone's build they drilled a hole in the plate that goes behind the cam gears for a sensor to poke through.
Which build was that, it doesn't seem to have been Steve's

Mar 30, 2005
Florida
Making good progress. Ended up stripping the entire front of the car apart for paint and I cut the frame rails to fit the intercooler. Even with the extra inch it's going to be tight.

hEQYhg.jpg

Mar 30, 2005
Florida
Hey man. Was thinking of you recently when mounting the intercooler. Working on real brackets this time and the intercooler does not have a dent xD

kaY3w9.jpg

Sep 19, 2011
Des Moines, IA
HKS_TRD;2056461 said:
I'm not on facebook.
I remember in someone's build they drilled a hole in the plate that goes behind the cam gears for a sensor to poke through.
Which build was that, it doesn't seem to have been Steve's

I have my pickup on the cam gear in the rear. With my sensor being located in the valley area between the two valve covers. Ill have to snap a pic when I can. That car is on hold for now while i finish up my other one. I have the whole cam and crank pickup done, but I haven't done final assembly, and im a ways from finishing my harness.

Mar 30, 2005
Florida
Got the intercooler fitted. Just need to paint the bay now then the parts should start coming in the car finally -_-. Labor day weekend...hah.

Zu0Tbf.jpg

Mar 30, 2005
Florida
I've got like 10 hrs of work in these stupid brackets because the fit is soo tight but the final result is perfection.

zJ9oMw.jpg

I actually have two additional custom angled spacers to get the brackets to sit in the right angle.

oY5MJe.jpg

Result of how they sit...

nvSSy3.jpg

Last edited: