Rich's Garage. Other work being done

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
mstgeer;1743095 said:
Rich, any of the pics of my motor? Would like to have all the pics you took during the build.

I will forward those to you on your email. Might have to do several emails to get them all. I thought I sent those once already, but maybe I put too many on one email.

mibrum;1743438 said:
7M lovers to have the best parts and best motor one shop stop SIP Racing...look at me 6.98sec@196mph on Turbo only no nitrus and working on VP Import racing fuel......

Thanks Rich for making my goals achieved still more to come.....

Gary

Thanks for the kind words Gary. I don't get too many of those.

CtownDawgs88

Doin' the Best I Can.....
Mar 23, 2009
Northern Ohio
Hey Rich - Thanks for taking the time to build my 7m engine (mike from Cleveland) it runs like a top and can take all the boost I am sending to it.

Pics looks great!! Take care - hope all is well with you and yours.

stevenr816

Feb 12, 2007
Phoenix,AZ
www.myspace.com
mibrum;1743438 said:
7M lovers to have the best parts and best motor one shop stop SIP Racing...look at me 6.98sec@196mph on Turbo only no nitrus and working on VP Import racing fuel......

Thanks Rich for making my goals achieved still more to come.....

Gary

q16?

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
CtownDawgs88;1744408 said:
Hey Rich - Thanks for taking the time to build my 7m engine (mike from Cleveland) it runs like a top and can take all the boost I am sending to it.

Pics looks great!! Take care - hope all is well with you and yours.

Thanks Mike, glad to hear everything is working well. Did you get her tuned? What kind of power are you running now?
Everything is good here so far, son is coming home in a few weeks, so fingers crossed.

stevenr816;1744454 said:

VP import, or at times, the equivalent in Malta.