Rice Or Not?

suprageezer

Aug 27, 2005
Southern California
Okay I may be a very old schooler but we called anything made in Asia Rice Rockets. We always respected them since most of the time if some kid had a moded out Rice Rocket he could easily bolw the doors off our Souped Up So Called Muscle Cars. I had Muscle cars my whole life and now I am the happiest Rice Rocket Owner that ever lived. Had I been more perceptive and not blinded by bullcrap like Muscle Bound cars are fast I would have bought one years ago. So you can count me as PROUD to own what some call a Rice Rocket. For me that name is Full of Respect for the Engineers in Nippon that designed my Supra. Besides what could be better than a HEAVY CHEBBY being whipped by a Supra. There are not many Cheebies that can beat a Supra at the strip, at the track, on the street, in reliablity, and pure comfort. Heck I even have two settings in my suspension, So no Cheeby owner can make me feel bad.
Geezer

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
Wow what a responce, thanks guys

s383mmber1 said:
You have got to be kidding if you even had a doubt in your mind that your car was rice.

hey s383 i dont think it's riced out AT ALL!!!!
i can see how someone might look at a car and see CF, racing seats, clear lights,gauges,wheels,shinny exh. etc. and think that it's a ToY:naughty: :naughty:
this old guy probably blows away modified civics at the light in his POS truck and that's all he knows about modded imports.. and he saw my 87 and thought the same thing....POS with a paintjob..............WRONG:icon_evil

to think it is one thing BUT
to say it:3d_frown: :3d_frown:

I'm on the same page with most here about the turn signals, but it's not priority and my stock ones are wrecked..

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
catback said:
this old guy probably blows away modified civics at the light in his POS truck and that's all he knows about modded imports.. and he saw my 87 and thought the same thing....POS with a paintjob..............WRONG:icon_evil

That's like me racing a chevy llumina and putting a few car lengths on it and then calling an early Viper a silly domestic boat... some people just aren't as intelligent I guess:nuts:

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Jun 3, 2005
perth West Australia
if you see his car next time perhaps you can put on sum stickers, cardboard rear wing and sideskirts,letterbox bonnetscoop, and paint his rims black with silver bits.

Damn nice car btw.

mistermatt516

May 13, 2005
Long Island
I usually say something like this..."Y'know..I'm not sure if that statment is more RACIST or IGNORANT considering that while Japan certainly must have its fair share of rice...it PALES in comarison next to CHINA...but Im gonna bet that you arent a racist and are just plain ignorant"

(btw..and this is no joke,,,, do you know what a famous mechanic was quoted when asked how to increase the HP of a Harley? "Replace the Harley 1200cc motor with a Honda V4 750 and take one of the sparkplugs out....")TFF

westonboege

May 25, 2005
providence RI
Not rice...

i think im gonna turn my tailpipe into a rice cannon... just press a button and floor it and shoot a pound of rice all over someone... would be good for weddings too...