REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
if i still lived in mobile, and already had the white 87, and was a loafer like i used to be (or at least not a full time job) id so be there. but my rule is if i do substantial enough work on it, i get a drive! :evil2:

EDIT: BFE, Alabama is the official name, those who live here call it Pine Hill, i dont know why. :dunno:

Last edited:

Justin727

T-virus infected
yea i pulled an IJ and the motor has been running well. just some minor things wrong with the car non motor specific that i have posted about in general topic that no one has answered.
Sorry to steal some juice from your thread brother figure I'd answer a question!
btw whats the progress so far??

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Reign_Maker said:
*shakes fist* Get off my lawn ya damn yunguns!

Pics tomorrow... OF THE CAR YOU HORNY BASTARDS! :D:D:D

so what if I'm horny??? shit,,,,,, I forgoot.l show some pics dammit. I wanna see some updates.

Justin727

T-virus infected
Bam mum on the right
p652097_1.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Picture doesnt do her justice Justin...

Anyway, I have some pics for you pervs, just gotta upload them... My wife is hittin a strip club tonight with one of her milf friends, so I may not be around tonight, hahahaha! :evil2:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Fuel pump mounted to custom plate and mounted to rear LSD supprt... Really solid and plenty of clearance...
6as6ypl.jpg

Full rear fuel system...
4pp1fk5.jpg

Tranny mounted with lots of baby blue goodness... You can see the Titan clutch line... We put two new flare fittings on, my old ones were crapolla... And we had to trim back some of the hard line because it was too long... I know I need to get some inspection plates, anyone have any they wanna donate, let me know... :D:D:D
53ski1w.jpg

Here is the oil cooler... Its HUGE compared to stock and even my old one... I have it mounted right in front of the fan, so it should pull alot of cool air across it... Those are 3/4" fittings to give you an idea of how big the inlet/outlet is...
6h8dzzt.jpg

6au3bpd.jpg

And here is a pic of my bumper off the car so you guys can see how it looks off the car...
4u2auyb.jpg

66ui6h0.jpg

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
you should go to the junkyard and yank some bumper supports and start manufacturing those bad boys. The Reign Big Ass FMIC Front Bumper Support. Go faster, die less quickly! :biglaugh:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Thanks for the link Dugums...

Jmoney, it was a bitch to do... Thats why Im glad I didnt do it, lol... My good friend Rob did it... He's a great welder... The nice thing about it being triangulated is that it still has alot of strength, plus, that triangle shape forces more air up and into the IC instead of blocking it off...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Jeff, I dont think I'll make it... If I do, it wont be in the supra... :( Maybe a rental, lol...

Kelly, its not me, its those damn horny kids, hahaha...