REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Justin didnt go to Orange Beach, he was sick... So, sorry guys...

OK, back on topic...

Got my cutch lines done today, fuel pump is mounted, all fuel lines done, and oil cooler is mounted... Pics to come....

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Sweet, Jake you are so near!

TYLER's Mom:icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad:

Last edited:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I'll race you!!!!

I really mean til the cars run. But, even though you will probably have close to twice my HP, I'll race you one day on the track too. I hope to have mine running in the next 2-3 weeks....maybe a little more.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
Everytime I get some time finally to look at supramania and there is always something off topic in here and your build still isn't done. I will personally come to florida and kick you in the ass if you're not done before me. :)

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
<*busts out a lawnchair to watch reign finish his build*...*thinks about it for a second*....*goes and gets a tent and some rations as well* :biglaugh:
well i wouldnt really do that to ya, if i had that kind of time, id help ya finish up! but im stuck in B.F.E., alabama so ill just sit and wait on pics. :biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
No Really.........James is in BFE, Alabama...........wishing he was back in Mobile

And while I'm off topic.......I have not heard one word about Justin's car since he got it running. I even searched his threads posted in, and his build is not there. Did he go all IJ on us with the build thread? Maybe a quick search for that would help me.

***scratches head*** Is it off-topic to talk about things mentioned in the thread?