Reign's back, minus Reign's Angel...

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Jake ***HUGS*** glad to see you back here on SM, you know we've all missed our favorite ginger moderator TONS.

wetboosteddreams;1158140 said:
The few of us on SM are being snatched up by SM guys though, so I don't know if that will happen. :p

Haha, not me yet tho :icon_razz

figgie;1158993 said:
jake

Florida?

Gainsville, Tampa bay/Ft Myers, Naples, Daytona beach, ft. lauderdale, Miami, Miami beach. ;)

LOL why the hell would you bring Naples into this? This miserable town doesn't have anything good

'cept me :sarcasm:

oh, but I'm bad though, nevermind :naughty:

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
Even though I don't really know you I feel your pain, I'm going through the same thing myself, married 6yrs and just filed paperwork today. Crazy how things end up...

As you mentioned, friends and family are about the only things that make it bearable. Supras are a nice distraction as well :) Hang in there and keep wrenchin, destroying a pair of tires is great therapy...

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
I thought i smelled reign lol.. I know I do not really know you that well or hardly at all but i have seen many of your threads and posts... just wanted to say good luck with the supra. and i agree with what was said before. maybe take some time away from girls. i know it feels weird but who knows. maybe she'll come back after a while. my parents were together 20 years and randomly divorced out of no where and are now trying to work things out. best of luck to you with the supra and girls :]

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Girls... Take a break... Even if I wanted to, I cant... Im such a man whore... I joined that plenty of fish in the sea site... HAHAHAHA! I have the most effed up, dont give a shit profile... You should see the messages I get... I really DONT care if any of them talk to me... Its so funny how when you dont care, they do... I have a 40 year old I MIGHT meet... She's nuts about me... Im like, you dont know me... She's like, so... ;) 40? I dunno... But, she is pretty hot... And a nurse... HELLLLLOOOO NURSE! I told her I'd date her just so she could treat me... She thinks Im charming... Dude, I was bein serious, fix me, Im sick!

*still has the sense of humor*

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
Reign_Maker;1168241 said:
And a nurse... HELLLLLOOOO NURSE! I told her I'd date her just so she could treat me... She thinks Im charming... Dude, I was bein serious, fix me, Im sick!

*still has the sense of humor*

:biglaugh: Attaboy, Jake! Seriously though, maybe she can help treat you. :)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Dunk, I dunno about her... She's too wishy washy... One sentence, I dont wanna be a rebound gf, next sentence, Im seein Iggy, next sentence, there are things I dont like about him, next sentence, I dont know what I want..... Well here, let me make this decision for you: LATER!

Serena, hell yeah, she can take my temperature or something...

Im surprised none of you beotches have asked for pics yet... Im so disappointed... :nono:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
:) ok... I cant send the pics she sent on my cell phone, so this is all I have, but, this is her... Hair is a little shorter, but that kewl... Not bad for a cougar... HA!

28a6d00.jpg
2ak0ksj.jpg

Far right...

34zke9h.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Its just bewbie pics Dunk... You dont wanna see that...

So I get a phone call at like 830 this morning... *splash splash* Are you in the bath tub?

Mmmm Hmmm...

She calls me from the bathtub... WTF is that? Hot... Thats what THAT is...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Oh yeah... I forgot... Im half way there from 30... ;) Im just hopin she can hang with me and some of my friends... I seriously have insane friends...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Can you ban me? ;)

See, if I send them to you, then everyone will want some, and I didnt bring enough gum for the whole class... :D:D:D

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
Reign_Maker;1168319 said:
Im just hopin she can hang with me and some of my friends... I seriously have insane friends...

Wow, Jake, I didn't realize you were into sharing with your friends.... :naughty:

Seriously though, she's definitely not bad for 40. Have fun with that. ;)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
She lives in Panama City Beach, so not too far away, but far enough to where we dont see each other every day...

One of the best things about her: I dont have to take care of her... She's already made the point that she has her own money, her own car, her own house *on the beach*, she doesnt want anything from me... Just me, for me... Thats refreshing...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Not really on the rebound man... I sorta almost had that rebound, but I stopped it before it got outta hand... *aka: made her cry* This woman is nice, really, all I wanna do is hang out with her, see whats up... Im not lookin for a wife or lookin for love... But she's been the best prospect of any of my options so far... So, Ima run with it and see what happens... If nothing, thats fine, if it grows into somethin, thats fine too... But I go into this with zero expectations...