Reign's back, minus Reign's Angel...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
So, I dont normally put my private life out there but as long as Ive been in this community, I felt I could and should tell you guys whats been happenin with me, and why Ive been MIA for so long...

Tamara and I are over... She decided she had to go... We were together for 9 years, married for 8... Its been over a month now since she left, so Im doing a lot better now... But, its still very hard to accept... I loved her........I LOVE her with all my heart... Everything I did, every breath, every day was for her... She was my life... Now, she's gone... And she's been hard on me too... You would think I left her, or I cheated on her, the way she's treated me and the shit she's said to me... Somewhere, I lost her... She changed... I honestly dont know who she is anymore... I want the old T back, but I dont think itll ever happen... Those of you on here that have met her wouldnt know her if you saw her... That old Sweet T is gone... And it breaks my heart... I not only lost my wife, I lost my best friend...

Anyway, I know things will get better... Hopefully... I am lucky enough to have a wonderful family and great friends... No "words" can fix this, just actions, just time... I love you guys, than you all for being there, and for supporting me... I have one thing I have GOT to do... I have got to finish my Supra... I NEED something, ONE thing good to happen to me... So, I will be focusing on that... Tamara and her whore left me with a HUGE deficit to over come, financially... They left me with over $2000 in past bills and other expenses I have to pay... So... Once I get past this, and recover, I will have the money to finish... I have to get the car done before the 1st of the year... I wanna start '09 driving the Supra... :)

Thanks everyone!

Jake

pnutcar

1jz Asshole :)
Jan 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
Yeah, girls will fuck you up, I went thru that about a yr ago. Just hang w/ friends and keep your mind busy, it will all work out. Good luck on teh soup, I can' wait to finish mine, but I got layed off...

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Sorry to hear that Jake, your right that Supra is gonna be the way to recovery! Saying that, I forgot again to send out that gauge pod, it IS going out tomorrow, expect it Wednesday-ish. Assuming tuning on my car goes well, maybe me and John (Doward) will try to make some break in miles up your way. :) I'm gonna try.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Jeff, you know yur more than welcome to come hang out bro...

Thanks guys, Im glad to be back.. .Ive missed SO much, lol... I have an ASS load of PMs I havent even read yet, and a guzillion threads I have missed... It might take me a while to catch up... Oh, and I dont have a comp, so I have to use my roomies lap top... Tamara took pretty much everything when she left... I was in Mobile Alabama working... So when I got home, it looked like I had been robbed, lol... She took the toothpaste! She was, however, nice enough to leave me half a roll of toilet paper! :D YAY! *tryin to have a good sense of humor about this*

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
So sorry to hear what you've had to go through, but glad you're back so I can give you a huge, gigantical, e-cuddle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you're focussing on the Supe... I really want to see your hard work come to fruition!

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
My ex did the same thing, I still loved her but she suddenly became someone I didn't even like anymore, after 11 years together. Honestly though, after the initial sadness of it happening, it has been absolutely great! Wait till you come to terms with the whole thing, then get an account on eHarmony or some other dating website. It's so gratifying to feel like you still got it going on, especially after you feel like shit for years in a crappy relationship. Don't be too quick to get back into something serious though, play the field and wait till you find what you are really looking for.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
sorry to hear that man, but we are glad to have you back. my supra addiction helped me overcome alot of hardships and it always comes out better in the end. get your car together and i'll see you in houston!

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
That is really terrible. So much can change over the course of two years. I remember when I met the two of you - It was under odd circumstances that we met, and I wish it would be been much earlier, seeing as we lived in the same town for probably many of the same years. Even so, the two of you seemed happy. My wife even said that it was too bad we had not met you much earlier - you would have been a nice couple to hang out with once in awhile.
You are a cool guy that can roll with the punches, and you aren't a teenager so I'll spare you the emo sympathy. FWB doesn't have a huge pool of women to offer, I know, but you might be inclined to take a break from women for a little bit to get your life on track anyways. If not, you can always change the locks [no worries of a break-in again] and go on many business trips out of town to keep busy and make money during the day, and then go out and have a little fun at night.
You still live in the same place as where I met you?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
eHarmony? hehehehe... I dunno if I could do that... Maybe there are some hot single women on Supra Mania that would hook up with me, lol...

Medic, I know, when we met, things with me and T were fantastic... Not until about 5 months or so ago did things start to turn... And I never saw it, i do NOW, but at the time, I didnt... Thansk for sparing the emo boo hoos... Im sure eventually I'll meet another nice girl, but I tell ya, its gunna be a while before I trust love again... Im gunna just see what happens, hang out with my friends and other girls, and enjoy myself, as best I can... Meeting girls might be tough, I dont go to bars or clubs, or libraries... lol... I dont want someone too old or too young... I dunno... I just want to feel good, alive, happy, just.... enjoy my life again...

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Reign_Maker;1158108 said:
eHarmony? hehehehe... I dunno if I could do that...
Meeting girls might be tough, I dont go to bars or clubs, or libraries... lol... I dont want someone too old or too young... I dunno... I just want to feel good, alive, happy, just.... enjoy my life again...

Dude, trust me, you're perfect for it :icon_wink
Try www.plentyoffish.com first, it's free.

Reign_Maker;1158108 said:
Maybe there are some hot single women on Supra Mania that would hook up with me, lol...

Don't hold your breath... LOL

x10secondzx2

I love you.
Nov 25, 2007
Viera, Florida
www.myspace.com
Sorry to hear about that. Id say give her a good ole cunt punt.
2956463054_6d3d43d048_o.jpg

But seriously...e-harmony? I've got a better idea than that dude. Go outside. Meet someone at a restaurant/bar/club.

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
Hey Jake, it's good to see you back. Again, I'm so sorry about everything that happened, you deserved so much better. When you're ready I can guarantee you'll have no trouble finding interested women. The few of us on SM are being snatched up by SM guys though, so I don't know if that will happen. :p

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Jake, I could tell you were taking it pretty hard when you called. You asked for time, so I waited for a return call. I was wondering last week when I went to the cruisin the coast if you were still in town. Maybe next time!

Hey, at least she left you the toilet paper so you can wipe after the shit she put you through. Look to the future man, don't look back.

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
Welcome back Jake. Time will heal all wounds. Adapt and overcome. I mean shit, if you can deal with a supra, you can deal with a crazy woman. Theyre practically the same. One day things are great, next day youre scrambling to fix things. Anyway, Good luck getting things back on track and finding your groove.