Reign's back, minus Reign's Angel...

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
hehe for a second there, i was worried, wondering if i had become a magnet for guys with white mk3s.... white cars and i dont get along well, LOL

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Tanya;1203982 said:
hehe for a second there, i was worried, wondering if i had become a magnet for guys with white mk3s.... white cars and i dont get along well, LOL

I must admit, you're quite the magnet no matter the supra color... :love:

Only thing is I'm madly in love with another woman! :naughty:

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
cjsupra90;1204004 said:
Yes, now that is very true....... :nono:

indeed, I took my mom's white car to have it washed by some hot cheerleaders in bikinis...you can see where they missed some spots, but $20 was worth the boob show! :naughty:

cjsupra90

previously chris90na-t
Jun 11, 2005
Lakeland, FL
Clueless;1204007 said:
indeed, I took my mom's white car to have it washed by some hot cheerleaders in bikinis...you can see where they missed some spots, but $20 was worth the boob show! :naughty:

What did ya expect, hot cheerleaders in bikinis and a perfect car wash dont go together, but still a good show for $20... Hell if it was that good, I'd probably take it back and pay another $20 for the show again and to have them get the missed spots....

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
cjsupra90;1204009 said:
What did ya expect, hot cheerleaders in bikinis and a perfect car wash dont go together, but still a good show for $20... Hell if it was that good, I'd probably take it back and pay another $20 for the show again and to have them get the missed spots....

and you can tell they were showing off by the fact they were trying to wash the otherside of the car and planting thier boobs on the driver's window(while I'm still sitting in the car btw). Oh damn, how I wish I had a camera phone... :(

MkIII_Jeff

squirelly wrath!
Mar 2, 2008
Roseville, CA
Clueless;1204015 said:
I actually prefer black over white...but I like midnight blue the best.

I like black and dark blues for color. But I know how much work ppl put in to them to keep them clean and shiny. It's a full time job.

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
Went thru the same shit with my ex-gf two years ago and it really messed me up. So to get back at the bitch I sold the $2500 USD engagement set that I bought her and was going to give her for Christmas and put the money toward the Supra.

Labrat's 12 Steps to the Road to Recovery:

step 1: Forget the bitch
step 2: Fuck the bitch's best friends.
Step 3: The money that you would have spent on her you spend on yourself.
Step 4: Re-evaluate your life and goals
Step 5: Improve yourself mind, body and spirit
Step 6: Spend more time with your friends and family
Step 7: Let her and her friends see that you are better without her than with her.
Step 8: Refer to the end of the relationship as "Her Mistake".
Step 9: Remember you are now single. Any single woman is fair game.
Step 10: If she tries to talk to you. Don't. Focus on getting your life back in order
Step 11: Wait on starting another relationship.
Step 12: Have fun being single and being able to do the things you want to do because most married men can't do what you are doing.

These steps are optional:
Step 13: Become a man-whore. Fuck anything that's of legal age.
Step 14: Get rid of anything of hers after 90 days. After 90 days it is considered abandoned by law.

And a little piece of advice from an old fart. Never get so drunk that you wake up naked in another state with a woman that you don't know. Don't ask.....

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Tanya;1204032 said:
Thanks, but I also seem to be a magnet for jerks as well as for Supras >.<

Perhaps it would help to look for a different kind of man....just because you can attract them doesn't mean you have to be with them. Sometimes it pays to be patient...

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
To me it seems like men fall in love with the woman that she is and women fall in love with the idea of the man that he could be. Ladies don't try to change a man because 90&#37; of the times you change him into something you do not like. If the person loves you then they will change themselves into a person that you can love more. If not move on.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
labrat469;1204074 said:
To me it seems like men fall in love with the woman that she is and women fall in love with the idea of the man that he could be. Ladies don't try to change a man because 90% of the times you change him into something you do not like. If the person loves you then they will change themselves into a person that you can love more. If not move on.

That's right, I love my woman and she loves me who I am unconditionally. Now that doesn't mean I won't try to better byself, but I'm willing to do that for her cause I want to.

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
Clueless;1204079 said:
That's right, I love my woman and she loves me who I am unconditionally. Now that doesn't mean I won't try to better byself, but I'm willing to do that for her cause I want to.

Ladies there's a keeper. Somebody like that is what you ladies should be looking for. Thanks for Clueless for proving my point.