Read every no start thread i can find and still cant figure out this car. HELP!!

Vash

Sep 9, 2012
Tennessee
Heres the video. Already found the vacuum leak you can hear. Was the vacuum line for the boost gauge. Didnt make a difference though.

Vash

Sep 9, 2012
Tennessee
Fixed it, the cam sensor was off put a timong light on it and lined it up. I also have a bad injector on cyld 5 that I will replace but other then that its running good with a slight miss. Thank you for everyones help!!! So it was bad injector gromits and poor cam sensor alignment.

Vash

Sep 9, 2012
Tennessee
It runs great now but now I have another problem. The fuel damper leaks out of the top. Replaced the washers still leaks. I put a good damper on and still leaks out of the top, not by the threads but on top like where the lip is under the plastic cap. I read somewhere that you could replace it with a banjo bolt. I did that and it no longer leaks. Now the problem is I hit fuel cut after 3k.... not every time but more then not. Was this a smart fix? I think the problem might be because im running a walbro fp, its a 283lph pump. Any advice? ??