Random Stuff... Reloaded

7MGTEJoe

Mar 31, 2005
Salinas, CA
lanky189 said:
can we say bad idea..... :greddy:

also in VA if a cop were to see you do that...its assualt.

It's only assault if you touch them (maybe they have a different definition of assault in Va :dunno: ) though a cop could have popped me for getting out of my car in traffic. I wasn't as worried about the police as the driver packing heat and panicking.

It was interesting watching the Suburban driver go from "I'm invincible and can act like an asshole behind the wheel" to "holy crap, my behavior in traffic may have consequences...". It wasn't particularly smart but it was satisfying.

L

lanky189

Poatree said:
Don't you guys have verbal assault in the states? Anytime someone feels threatened its assault.

exactly.. verbal assualt. physical contact is described as Battery.. all you need to is threaten someone verbal or physically and it can be classified as assault

personally ive had a gun pulled on me in traffic when i had no idea i had done anything wrong (still pretty sure i didnt) so i mind my manner and stay in my vehicle...

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Mar 31, 2005
California
Peter: (refer to sig for favorite)
"Holy Crip he's a Crapple."

"But what you're all forgetting is.. if you didn't vote for the war, you're gay."

"NO I can't. I can also fart burp, and make dirty calls to your sister when I'm drunk.."

"What the hell you talking about? I'm a great driver. I don't miss a thing. Holy crap Ohura's Black?!"

Quagmire:
"How old are you?"
"16"
"18? You're first."
"MOM!"
"I like where this is going. Allright...."

"Here's to the Drunken Clam where they don't ask for proof of age and neither do I."

L

lanky189

Mark3Supraholic said:
Peter: (refer to sig for favorite)
"Holy Crip he's a Crapple."

"But what you're all forgetting is.. if you didn't vote for the war, you're gay."

"NO I can't. I can also fart burp, and make dirty calls to your sister when I'm drunk.."

"What the hell you talking about? I'm a great driver. I don't miss a thing. Holy crap Ohura's Black?!"

Quagmire:
"How old are you?"
"16"
"18? You're first."
"MOM!"
"I like where this is going. Allright...."

"Here's to the Drunken Clam where they don't ask for proof of age and neither do I."

Doesn't Quagmire say "I like where this is going...GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY"?

But great quote none the less probably my favorite from the show.. aside from Stewie "Do her, Do her, DO her... who hasn't done her.. loose the pigtails and we'll talk.... do her..."

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
The one on the left, yeah, but not the one on the right.

My top three Family Guy moments:
-When Stewie takes 20 seconds to realize he just sucked on Peter's man bosom
-When Peter tells his son that the coat rack did it and then the guy attacks the coat rack
-When Brian dragged his ass across the floor just to piss the guy off.

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Mar 31, 2005
California
lanky189 said:
Doesn't Quagmire say "I like where this is going...GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY"?

But great quote none the less probably my favorite from the show.. aside from Stewie "Do her, Do her, DO her... who hasn't done her.. loose the pigtails and we'll talk.... do her..."

Yeah he does.... UH OH! I need to watch MORE FAMILY GUY!

I like the part where they're a little too old to be illegally drinking. Peter goes Lois look over there, tells the cops to run.. and they run... HAH.

L

lanky189

hra-47.jpg

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I'm going through my 10 gig MP3 folder, which I haven't seriously gone through in more than a year. Why do I now find myself listening to Eric Cartman singing "Come Sail Away"? Hahaha

L

lanky189

drunk_medic said:
I'm going through my 10 gig MP3 folder, which I haven't seriously gone through in more than a year. Why do I now find myself listening to Eric Cartman singing "Come Sail Away"? Hahaha

come sail away with me.

you guys...

LMAO.. i love that soundtrack..its freakin hilarious

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
lanky189 said:
come sail away with me.

you guys...

LMAO.. i love that soundtrack..its freakin hilarious

See? Stupid Loki posted that link to lohanfreestyle and I can't get the song out of my head! When my wife gets back in town on the 8th, she's gonna be pissed, hearing me sing about big-ass-titties. Listening to music is an effort to get something better stuck in my head. No luck so far.